News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

SB Commercials

Started by VikingJuice, February 10, 2010, 12:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VikingJuice

Just like in several years past, this year's crop of "funnies" simply weren't that funny.  One did catch my attention though not for the obvious T and A offering.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/buzz-log-megan-fox-thumb.html

The kid who wouldn't open the door was good, but then the two gay guys just killed me.  That part was awesomely funny!

Also, I didn't know about her giant clown thumb.  That's odd.

swolt

Since I watched the SB with two gay guys, that joke was the funniest to the group. And they both said they would cheat on each other with Megan Fox.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

VikingJuice

Quote from: swolt on February 10, 2010, 11:39:46 AM
Since I watched the SB with two gay guys, that joke was the funniest to the group. And they both said they would cheat on each other with Megan Fox.

Awesome!!

eo000

that doritos kids was awesome.

Beefy

meredith

did that anti-abortion ad go live?

VikingJuice

Quote from: hatt on February 11, 2010, 03:08:02 PM

Live... no.  I did air and it wasn't as heavy handed as expected.  And about half the country was taking a wizz break at the time anyway.

swolt

Quote from: VikingJuice on February 11, 2010, 07:33:24 PM
Quote from: hatt on February 11, 2010, 03:08:02 PM

Live... no.  I did air and it wasn't as heavy handed as expected.  And about half the country was taking a wizz break at the time anyway.

It was really stupid too
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

meredith

it seems like the butt-hurt was more about the fact they had previously banned "cause" ads than about the content