News:

Two rules to success in life: 1. Don't tell people everything you know.

Main Menu

Great Harry Potter Shirt

Started by Listener, August 21, 2005, 09:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listener

If you've finished Harry Potter 6, and you feel that someone is innocent, you can buy this shirt:

http://www.punksandnerds.com/innocent.html

A couple of my friends ordered them already.  It's really a great idea; I just hope JKR doesn't get pissed at the guy for making a few bucks on it.

dc

Quote from: Listener on August 21, 2005, 09:01:23 PM
If you've finished Harry Potter 6, and you feel that someone is innocent, you can buy this shirt:

A couple of my friends ordered them already.  It's really a great idea; I just hope JKR doesn't get pissed at the guy for making a few bucks on it.

Of course she will.  She needs all the licensing money she can get.  I just hope she doesn't trip over one of her money piles on her way to call her lawyer.

ReBurn

Quote from: dc on August 21, 2005, 09:04:08 PM
Quote from: Listener on August 21, 2005, 09:01:23 PM

Of course she will.  She needs all the licensing money she can get.  I just hope she doesn't trip over one of her money piles on her way to call her lawyer.
I know I hate it when I trip over my piles of money on my way to call my lawyer.  It really sucks.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Alice

Beefy

Honest question:

Why do people get off to ruining stories that are important to other people?  I've had the last two Harry Potter books ruined for me because people maliciously shot their mouths off.

ignom

Quote from: Beefy on August 22, 2005, 11:10:25 AM
Honest question:

Why do people get off to ruining stories that are important to other people?  I've had the last two Harry Potter books ruined for me because people maliciously shot their mouths off.

Humanity deserves itself? Does that work here?
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Beefy

Quote from: ignom on August 22, 2005, 11:14:03 AM
Honest question:

Humanity deserves itself? Does that work here?

Yeah, probably.

Alice

Honest question:

Oh no, did I ruin it?   :-\

Beefy

Quote from: AliceLiddell on August 22, 2005, 11:16:46 AM
Honest question:

No, TotalFark ruined it.  ISketch ruined the one before it.

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on August 22, 2005, 11:26:29 AM
Quote from: AliceLiddell on August 22, 2005, 11:16:46 AM
Honest question:

No, TotalFark ruined it.  ISketch ruined the one before it.
Poor Beefy.  :(

Beefy

It's not really that big of a deal.  I expect people to ruin things.  That's one reason I tend to keep myself informed about things before they even come out - no surprises.

ignom

Quote from: Beefy on August 22, 2005, 11:29:24 AM
It's not really that big of a deal.  I expect people to ruin things.  That's one reason I tend to keep myself informed about things before they even come out - no surprises.

Oh yeah, well http://tinypic.com/ay0du1.png

Listener

Honest question:

That's why I said to click on it IF you finished the book.

Book 5 was ruined for me, thanks to Totalfark... I logged on that Saturday morning and someone had submitted "[spoiler] Dies" as an article title.  I was pissed.

Beefy

You may wanna edit that for people who are waiting for the movie.

Listener

Quote from: Beefy on August 22, 2005, 05:10:03 PM
You may wanna edit that for people who are waiting for the movie.

You have a point.

ignom

I'm too lazy to read the book and too impatient to wait for the movie. Luckily, there's Wikipedia. It's like Cliff's Notes without all the effort.

nishi

that's why i read the books quickly - i don't want them to be spoiled, and i certainly try to not spoil them for others. and i just avoid places like fark where i know that people are going to want to be shitty about stuff like that. i mean - you have to be realistic. if you want to be surprised, don't go to fark and don't wait to read the books.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

BigDun

I didn't go online anywhere, listen to the radio, or turn on the TV from the day before I got the book until I finished it.

People can be so mean.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

ursus

But what if we think he did do it? Or that he is a scumbag loser?
I was just wondering...

ursus

I was just wondering...

Listener

Quote from: alexanderthesoso on September 04, 2005, 01:00:08 PM

On this topic... I used to have an MP3, long since gone, now only preserved on a tape, of a version of "Who Wants To Live Forever" by Queen, mixed with clips from Highlander I and South Park.

Kenny as an Immortal.

's funny.