News:

04/07/05 1000th thread provided by Cnamon! This isn't really JuntoOnline. It's CnamonOnline!

Main Menu

RIP Brittney Murphy

Started by VikingJuice, December 20, 2009, 04:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VikingJuice

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/coroner-brittany-murphy-dead-at-32/32963?nc

Dead at the age of 32 from apparent Cardiac Arrest.  Story likely to unfold more in the coming days.  I'd guess drug OD.

Beefy

Gamplayerx

VikingJuice

Quote from: Beefy on December 20, 2009, 05:01:35 PM
Coupled with anorexia.

Yeah, I didn't think about that but you're probably right.  She's looked awful at times the last few years with her weight issues.

dazie

I never saw any of her movies except Happy Feet.  When this news first broke I thought they were talking about Brittany Snow from Hairspray.

This is sad, she seemed to have been in some critically acclaimed movies as well as some fun ones.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

BigDun

Quote from: dazie on December 20, 2009, 11:39:56 PM
I never saw any of her movies except Happy Feet.  When this news first broke I thought they were talking about Brittany Snow from Hairspray.

This is sad, she seemed to have been in some critically acclaimed movies as well as some fun ones.

You never saw Clueless? You should rent it. It's quite entertaining.

Very sad.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

eo000

she was good in 8 mile, too. made some weird faces, though.

i bet it was cocaine that did her in.

Jessie

Quote from: BigDun on December 21, 2009, 12:57:24 AM
Quote from: dazie on December 20, 2009, 11:39:56 PM

You never saw Clueless? You should rent it. It's quite entertaining.

Very sad.
Clueless is one of my guilty pleasures.  My friends were surprised by my saying that was my favorite of her movies. 

I also like King of the Hill.

And yeah, drugs + not eating = bad news.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

VikingJuice

I really didn't like Murphy but I liked the movie Clueless.  It's one of those fluff movies that normally I'd hate, but it managed to find some charm anyway.

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

CreepyMonkey

What the hell is this space used for?