News:

3/12/05 5000th post provided by Bishamonten

Main Menu

Outside the house...

Started by dazie, December 12, 2009, 11:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infobahn

dazie

I haven't moved in 2 1/2 years!  That's almost a record!
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

Quote from: dazie on January 20, 2010, 09:20:21 AM
Wow has it been that long?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

swolt

A clever man commits no minor blunders.

sapphirehart

I just signed the lease renewal on my apartment.  I've been living alone for two years.

dazie

Quote from: Jessie on January 20, 2010, 11:01:41 AM
Wow has it been that long?

We moved into the place we are now in July 2007!

Quote from: sapphirehart on January 20, 2010, 01:21:43 PM
I just signed the lease renewal on my apartment.  I've been living alone for two years.

Is this a good thing?  Some days I think it would be heaven.

Jessie

Again - wow.  I didn't realize it'd been that long.

Time flies. 

sapphirehart

I just signed the lease renewal on my apartment.  I've been living alone for two years.

Is this a good thing?  Some days I think it would be heaven.

Overall...yes, it's a good thing but I have had some pretty emotionally lonely nights lately and it is quite overwhelming.

my rent and utilities are paid...but I never have any money left over...I always wonder how I'm going to put gas in my truck and food in my fridge...on the bright side, at least if I can't buy food I WILL lose the weight to help me reach my goal and I suppose I could carpool to work with a coworker if I need be....and I don't like having to ask anyone for help (as if they could help) but PRIDE is a mofo.

so yeah, it is very overwhelming...and I'm not handling it very well.

ReBurn

You've been doing it for 2 years sapph. In my opinion you're doing a-ok. Keep the chin up, because you're doing it!
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

dazie

So remember the panic about getting paperwork in on time blah blah blah?

Well, according to the seller's agent:  "The Seller is concerned about the current valuation of the property.  We have no specific direction from the Seller at this point as they are working on internal review issues." And: "Although we do not really know, it may be a few weeks, not a few days." to clear up the "administrative error in the office of the seller that has disrupted the the timeline."

So, I'm guessing they're also wondering why they've listed it for the price they did, it's pretty cheap.  Talked to my realtor, she said the listing agent was letting the appraiser in today.  Cross your fingers.

*rolls eyes*  I knew things were going too smoothly.

dazie

So... we all go out of town, stressed to the nines, thousands of miles away from all our paperwork etc.

guess what- the Mormons accepted our offer and sent a contract.   :)

I have to call my mortgage people to figure out what we can get done with me here and them there and Bo all the way that way, but it looks like we got our house!

:gamp:

Gamplayerx

Infobahn

Quote from: dazie on March 18, 2010, 09:30:12 AM
So... we all go out of town, stressed to the nines, thousands of miles away from all our paperwork etc.

I have to call my mortgage people to figure out what we can get done with me here and them there and Bo all the way that way, but it looks like we got our house!

Last two houses I bought, Renae and I were in different states. 

Just make sure the paperwork states that a signature by fax is acceptable.  I generally is.

Jessie

BigDun

Quote from: Infobahn on March 18, 2010, 10:47:09 AM
Quote from: dazie on March 18, 2010, 09:30:12 AM

Last two houses I bought, Renae and I were in different states. 

Just make sure the paperwork states that a signature by fax is acceptable.  I generally is.

When we sold our house in DE, we gave our selling agent a very limited (specific to this sale at exactly this price) power of atorney so that even if we missed signing a piece of paperwork, she could have signed on our behalf.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt