News:

10/13/05 ReBurn nails the 90,000th post with a bullet! And what a bullet it was.

Main Menu

Let the smack talk begin!

Started by swolt, December 08, 2009, 05:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swolt

Penn State sucks my balls and will be blown out by LSU on New Years Day
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Infobahn

the 'aints aren't going to make it past their first playoff game.  Go Vikings!

swolt

This thread is all about how Dazie and Gamp must bow to my superior team. The Saints thread is over there (points towards sapph)

Infobahn

Smack talk is Smack Talk, and it really won't matter anyway as my Texas Longhorns will be National Champions.  All else is trash.

swolt

Quote from: Infobahn on December 08, 2009, 06:19:38 PM
Smack talk is Smack Talk, and it really won't matter anyway as my Texas Longhorns will be National Champions.  All else is trash.

Someone has mighty big britches today. Let's see if that holds up.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Infobahn on December 08, 2009, 06:05:38 PM
the 'aints aren't going to make it past their first playoff game.  Go Vikings!

You're saying this after Favre, Peterson and the Vikes' secondary got undressed in prime time just a couple night ago?  They were never in that game and it's not exactly like the Cardinals are some juggernaut.  They play like that in the playoffs, they're the ones who will be one and done.

Saints look awfully good.  Their dismantling of the Pats was very impressive to me.  The Pats were so shell-shocked that my Fins snuck another past the goalie the week after.

VikingJuice

Also, all the Heisman voters can suck my balls for denying my boy Case Keenum a shot in the top 5 finalists.

He has WAY better numbers than the next closest guys.  He has over 900 more yards and 16 more TD's than Colt McCoy who will be the highest finishing QB.  Tebow shot himself in the foot in the SEC Championship.  Combined with his mediocre stats, I'm astounded he even made the final cut.  He's there PURELY on reputation and not on actual production this year. He had 1100 less yards and 9 TD's less than McCoy this season.  His yardage total is so low he doesn't rank in the top 40 in the NCAA.

The only guy I'd vote for this year (aside from Keenum) is that Gerhart kid from Stanford.  Watching him is like watching Shaq play basketball against 12 year olds.  I saw the guy run over 3 players in one play in the ND game a couple weeks back.  Yeah they were ND but still, he's mowing down guys that weigh 200 lbs or so like they're nothing.

dazie

Quote from: swolt on December 08, 2009, 05:59:22 PM

:lies:
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

swolt

Quote from: dazie on December 08, 2009, 07:40:27 PM
Quote from: swolt on December 08, 2009, 05:59:22 PM

:lies:

This is what I'm talking about

eo000

sapphirehart

Quote from: swolt on December 08, 2009, 06:13:38 PM
This thread is all about how Dazie and Gamp must bow to my superior team. The Saints thread is over there (points towards sapph)

On the twelfth game of the season Coach Peyton gave to me: 12 Romped Redskins, 11 Punked Patriots, 10 Battered Bucs, 9 Ragged Rams, 8 Pounced Panthers, 7 Dirty Birds, 6 Dunked Dolphins, 5 Shrunk-en Giants, 4 Wrecked Jets, 3 Beat up Bulls, 2 Tame Eagles and a Lion Sauce Picante!! WHO DAT!! 12-0 BABY!!

Infobahn

Quote from: eo000 on December 09, 2009, 08:59:58 AM
go detroit lions!!!
Where would you like them to go?  Most locals would like them to go to a place called "hell".

eo000

Quote from: Infobahn on December 09, 2009, 11:54:21 AM
Quote from: eo000 on December 09, 2009, 08:59:58 AM
go detroit lions!!!
Where would you like them to go?  Most locals would like them to go to a place called "hell".
you know, we blamed the coaches, the gms, the players. the only thing left is the owners, and the city itself. we have near championship level teams in the other sports, so it can't be the city.

swolt

VikingJuice

Quote from: swolt on December 13, 2009, 05:05:28 PM
13 and 0! Who dat?

What was with the crazy fake FG with so many yards to go?  I didn't agree with that call at all!!  They did well to eek out this win against a weakened Falcons team.  The defense has been too porous for my comfort.  I'm not too solid on the Saints to the SB.  They'll have to put up a lot of points on O to secure the needed wins once playoffs start.  Good for them that they'll be indoors because that will help a lot.

sapphirehart

Do your beads hang low, are your Saints 13 and 0? Does your team win with ease, is your quarterback Drew Brees? Do your fans bring the noise when they're yelling "Bless You Boys? Do your beads hang low? Geaux Saints....WHO DAT!

VikingJuice

Quote from: sapphirehart on December 14, 2009, 01:07:44 PM
Do your beads hang low, are your Saints 13 and 0? Does your team win with ease, is your quarterback Drew Brees? Do your fans bring the noise when they're yelling "Bless You Boys? Do your beads hang low? Geaux Saints....WHO DAT!

Is that a Coon-ass haiku?

sapphirehart

hey Josh!  guess who's going to the Saints/Bucs game Christmas weekend?

swolt

Quote from: sapphirehart on December 15, 2009, 02:16:49 PM

Drew Brees

sapphirehart

VikingJuice

Quote from: sapphirehart on December 15, 2009, 05:36:43 PM
Quote from: swolt on December 15, 2009, 05:22:48 PM

Drew Brees

You are good, man!

You gotta love that matchup.  Bucs D is highly susceptible to the pass and the Saints have been nothing short of spectacular.  I read they are only 27 points behind the pace of the 2007 Pats record setting season scoring total.

swolt

Drew Brees

You are good, man!

So does your boy toy have two extra seats in that box???

VikingJuice

Quote from: swolt on December 15, 2009, 08:04:52 PM
hey Josh!  guess who's going to the Saints/Bucs game Christmas weekend?

Drew Brees

You are good, man!

Or even 3 extras.  You know, cause folks wanna see Brees torch somebody!!  I even have a few Saints Rookie cards I'd be willing to barter (Brees, Bush, Meachim, and Colston).

ReBurn

Quote from: swolt on December 15, 2009, 08:04:52 PM

Drew Brees

You are good, man!

That question borders on imappropriate.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

sapphirehart

you guys are hilarious....

I'll take pictures of the Saintsations for you!