News:

04/12/07 - Congrats to dots for snatching the real 200,000th post! Riding on her coattails, I guess we can spare some kudos to Jessie for the less real 200,000th post.

Main Menu

Where'd I put that drama llama? Oh right- by the football field.

Started by dazie, December 03, 2009, 09:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

VikingJuice

Quote from: dazie on December 03, 2009, 09:00:15 PM
http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2009/dec/03/source-perkins-tells-players-mangino-will-no-longe/

Our former coach can eat your coach.

Saw that.  Not sure what it means for your program since it was TERRIBLE before he got there and was for a long time before that.  He helped put you guys on the map again and helped make you matter in the Big 12 the last few years.

dazie

Quote from: VikingJuice on December 04, 2009, 11:17:12 PM
Quote from: dazie on December 03, 2009, 09:00:15 PM
http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2009/dec/03/source-perkins-tells-players-mangino-will-no-longe/

Our former coach can eat your coach.

Saw that.  Not sure what it means for your program since it was TERRIBLE before he got there and was for a long time before that.  He helped put you guys on the map again and helped make you matter in the Big 12 the last few years.

Rephrase that- he did nothing to make me matter in the Big 12!  *lol*  I said "our" because there's a tshirt place in town that makes shirts that say "Our coach can eat your coach"

KU is a basketball school.  They don't need football.  Football is just something that takes place while people are waiting for basketball.  It was nice to have a decent team, but once the basketball season really gets swinging people won't even remember there are other sports.

One of Ursus' coworkers said that Mangino is now in the front slot for JoePa's job, since he's a "local boy" and all.  Bo nearly slapped him for me.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?