News:

Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes thing more acceptable for awhile.

Main Menu

What should I fix for dinner tonight?

Started by Jessie, August 18, 2005, 01:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on August 18, 2005, 01:35:26 PM
Quote from: BigDun on August 18, 2005, 01:33:40 PM
Deli meat with some cheese wrapped up in a tortilla wrap and heated for 5 min in a George Foreman grill. Dip it in honey mustard.

My George Foreman grill is in GA and I don't like honey mustard.
Marinate chicken breasts in margarita mix - then grill or broil.  Add some fresh lime slices to bring out more of the flavor.  It's good - everyone always asks me to make it for them.

ignom

Pork & beans, straight from the can. No prep time, no dishes to clean, except for a fork. (You could even eat them with your hands, who am I to judge?)
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Jessie

Quote from: AliceLiddell on August 18, 2005, 01:44:16 PM
Deli meat with some cheese wrapped up in a tortilla wrap and heated for 5 min in a George Foreman grill. Dip it in honey mustard.

Marinate chicken breasts in majijuana mix - then grill or broil.  Add some fresh lime slices to bring out more of the flavor.  It's good - everyone always asks me to make it for them.

marijuana?

and for the record, the only grilled cheese that I like is mozzarella dipped in marinara
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on August 18, 2005, 01:47:44 PM

Marinate chicken breasts in majijuana mix - then grill or broil.  Add some fresh lime slices to bring out more of the flavor.  It's good - everyone always asks me to make it for them.

marijuana?

and for the record, the only grilled cheese that I like is mozzarella dipped in marinara

Shit, you got it before I changed it.  :(  I meant Margarita.

ReBurn

Quote from: Jessie on August 18, 2005, 01:47:44 PM

marijuana?

mozzarella grilled cheese dipped in marinara

Jessie

You know what's good?  

Take boneless/skinless chicken breasts, dip in sourcream cut with water, roll in crushed up cheese-its, drizzle with melted butter, then bake.

That crap is REALLY good.  Be sure to line the pan w/ aluminum foil, though, because it's messy.

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

cnamon

Quote from: Jessie on August 18, 2005, 01:50:42 PM
You know what's good?  

Take boneless/skinless chicken breasts, dip in sourcream cut with water, roll in crushed up cheese-its, drizzle with melted butter, then bake.

That crap is REALLY good.  Be sure to line the pan w/ aluminum foil, though, because it's messy.
Then cook that`

Jessie

Quote from: cnamon on August 18, 2005, 01:52:29 PM
You know what's good?  

Then cook that`

I might, but I rather doubt it.  It's kind of time consuming.

I think I"m going to be lazy tonight.  I'll go to Kroger and see what creams my Twinkie.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ignom

Quote from: Jessie on August 18, 2005, 01:55:32 PM
Quote from: cnamon on August 18, 2005, 01:52:29 PM
You know what's good?  

Then cook that`

I might, but I rather doubt it.  It's kind of time consuming.

I think I"m going to be lazy tonight.  I'll go to Kroger and see what creams my Twinkie.

Carrot cake

Jessie

ReBurn

BigDun

Boil some pasta until soft. While it's draining, put a little olive oil in the bottom of the pot and cook some minced garlic (the kind you get in a jar) for about 3 min. Put the pasta back in the pot and top with Newman's Own marinara. Stir over heat until hot. Serve.

Jessie

Quote from: BigDun on August 18, 2005, 02:01:29 PM
Boil some pasta until soft. While it's draining, put a little olive oil in the bottom of the pot and cook some minced garlic (the kind you get in a jar) for about 3 min. Put the pasta back in the pot and top with Newman's Own marinara. Stir over heat until hot. Serve.

No meat?

BigDun

Quote from: Jessie on August 18, 2005, 02:02:52 PM

No meat?

Cover with mozzarella and pop it under the broiler for 5 min. if you want some protein.

(wife is a vegetarian)

dazie

Caesar salad with grilled chicken on top.  Yum.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

ignom

Quote from: BigDun on August 18, 2005, 02:04:12 PM

No meat?

Cover with mozzarella and pop it under the broiler for 5 min. if you want some protein.

(wife is a vegetarian)

I was going to do pretty much that tonight anyway, but add some leftover chicken. And parmesan instead of mozzerella.

ignom

Except with fresh minced garlic instead of the stuff from a jar.

BigDun

Quote from: ignom on August 18, 2005, 02:08:17 PM

No meat?

(wife is a vegetarian)

I was going to do pretty much that tonight anyway, but add some leftover chicken. And parmesan instead of mozzerella.

The covering with mozzarella and broiling until brown makes it wonderful.

Putting parmesan on it is assumed.

DownSouth

No meat?

(wife is a vegetarian)
I do that all the time except I melt parmesan and ramano on top.  I love meat sauce but I love cheese more.

ignom

Quote from: BigDun on August 18, 2005, 02:10:08 PM
[The covering with mozzarella and broiling until brown makes it wonderful.

Putting parmesan on it is assumed.

I don't have any mozzerella at home and I'm trying to conserve money.

Alice