News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Holy Sh*%, it's BIGFOOT!!!

Started by VikingJuice, November 06, 2009, 05:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grace

i read this early today. my husband was 6'7.5  and died of many complications at 34. it takes a toll for a body to support that size. he was never heavy, max 260.

VikingJuice

Quote from: grace on November 07, 2009, 11:30:01 PM
i read this early today. my husband was 6'7.5  and died of many complications at 34. it takes a toll for a body to support that size. he was never heavy, max 260.

That's awfully young to die.  Sorry to hear that.  How long ago was that?

grace

Quote from: VikingJuice on November 07, 2009, 11:38:03 PM
Quote from: grace on November 07, 2009, 11:30:01 PM
i read this early today. my husband was 6'7.5  and died of many complications at 34. it takes a toll for a body to support that size. he was never heavy, max 260.

That's awfully young to die.  Sorry to hear that.  How long ago was that?

honestly, i forget. 23 yrs ago or so? he was airborne special forces/trainer as well, certainly had a negative impact. still, had issues before that.

funny stuff, i do remember. we were poor, and could not afford to shop at "tall mens shop's"  so i had to sew extensions to his jeans and i was an awful seamstress. he spent many years in weird clothes.