News:

"I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things I have not." --Lucille Ball

Main Menu

A game maybe?

Started by ReBurn, April 12, 2005, 12:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReBurn

Yeah...you sent us an email from your WORK address one day and it was on there.  I bet you thought I was stalking you for real, huh?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx

Oh.  That's okay, then.

We're going to put up pictures when I get around to redoing the website.

dazie

Quote from: jessie on April 12, 2005, 01:35:31 PM
Quote from: eo000 on April 12, 2005, 01:33:59 PM
Quote from: jessie on April 12, 2005, 01:32:49 PM
Quote from: jessie on April 12, 2005, 01:31:53 PM
I googled one of us and found the real person (actually, two people)!  How exciting!!

Make that three, I think.
who?

Dazie, Ursus, and Noel.

What'd you find?  Let's see- Ursus was probably something with UNR's Jazz Band, Noel was something with advocacy?  And I think if you look for me you'll find an article in "Door and Hardware Institute" magazine.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

Quote from: dazie on April 16, 2005, 10:00:39 AM
Quote from: jessie on April 12, 2005, 01:35:31 PM
Quote from: eo000 on April 12, 2005, 01:33:59 PM
Quote from: jessie on April 12, 2005, 01:32:49 PM
Quote from: jessie on April 12, 2005, 01:31:53 PM
I googled one of us and found the real person (actually, two people)!  How exciting!!

Make that three, I think.
who?

Dazie, Ursus, and Noel.

What'd you find?  Let's see- Ursus was probably something with UNR's Jazz Band, Noel was something with advocacy?  And I think if you look for me you'll find an article in "Door and Hardware Institute" magazine.

I only googled your name, and it came up with several replies (try it and you'll see).  I guess you and ursus were on some kind of committee or something, I don't remember exactly.

I'm not sure about Noel, but SOMEONE named Noel was in one of the responses with your name.  But I think now that I remember that she lives somewhere else, not by you, so maybe not.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

She lives up the hill from me- in Truckee.  It was her in the thing about the UNR Alumni day with me.

Ursus and I are (were?) on the board of directors for a youth arts organization here in town.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?