News:

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill.

Main Menu

The Hitcher remake gets it's Hitcher [Spoiler Alert!]

Started by Beef, August 05, 2005, 03:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=20915

Now I have to admit... that's some interesting casting.

Mr. Ubiquity

They are gonna redo the Hitcher?  I would pay to see that, this time we better see her torn apart.

I'm waiting for The Fog redo.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Beefy

Quote from: Marixis on August 05, 2005, 03:57:43 PM
They are gonna redo the Hitcher?  I would pay to see that, this time we better see her torn apart.

I'm waiting for The Fog redo.

As much of a gorehound as I can be, I'm kind of glad they didn't show her getting torn up.  My mind came up with much worse things than they could have shown.

The trailer for The Fog redo suggests the film is about superdude's chin and Maggie Grace's ass.

BigDun

Wow, I just looked up Sam Rockwell's IMDB movie history. He is quite the chameleon. I never put together that he was Guy Fleegman in Galaxy Quest, the bad guy in the original Charlie's Angel movie, Chuck Barris in Conf. of Dangerous Mind, and Zaphod Beeblebrox from THGTTG.

That guy can really don a persona.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Mr. Ubiquity

well, i dont want to see it either.  That was just the kid in me responding.

It was way more intense when he was revvin the engine talking to him in the truck.  slightly poppin the clutch.

GOOD INTENSE SCENE.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

BigDun

We should have warned everyone who hasn't seen this movie that there are a lot of spoilers in this thread.

Maybe one of the Junto Gods can take care of this fact in the title.

Just a suggestion.

Quote from: Marixis on August 05, 2005, 05:26:59 PM
well, i dont want to see it either.  That was just the kid in me responding.

It was way more intense when he was revvin the engine talking to him in the truck.  slightly poppin the clutch.

GOOD INTENSE SCENE.

I don't know if it was that scene, or the scene where he pops up in the back of the station wagon with the children, or the scene where the kid gives the hitcher the keys to the handcuffs with a kiss, that make this one of the most memorable movies of my life. Any way you look at it, The Hitcher was a very memorable movie.

dc

Quote from: BigDun on August 05, 2005, 11:17:36 PM
We should have warned everyone who hasn't seen this movie that there are a lot of spoilers in this thread.

Maybe one of the Junto Gods can take care of this fact in the title.

Just a suggestion.

Only the most depraved of religions would call me a god, but I'll take care of it anyway.

BigDun

Gamplayerx

Mr. Ubiquity

Yeah, they will be hard pressed to replace Rutger Hauer as the bad guy.

That was a good scene to.

I also liked it when he slipped up to the diner table with him..

The whole movie is a mental trip.

OHH and to those who havent seen the movie..  Please do.  We would *hate* to spoil it for you.