News:

3/7/05 Board opens.

Main Menu

Dollhouse

Started by dots, May 09, 2009, 10:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dots

Anyone else been watching?  I love it. 

Well, the first 5 episodes kinda sucked, but after episode 6, it got pretty awesome.

BONUS:  Alan Tudyk.  Yummy.
You're an asshole and I hate you.

BigDun

We have been watching it from the start. The star is an actress we have enjoyed in other series and Dollhouse is a good vehicle for her. Plus it's a Joss Whedon show, so it has to be great.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Beefy

http://io9.com/5154694/joss-whedon-done-with-television

Can't find the other interview I read, but Whedon apparently has been very dissatisfied with how his show has been treated and warped.  Again.

pumpkineye

This is one of my favorites, and I keep forgetting that every person in the show may be a doll, and it surprises me everytime.

BigDun

My wife and I just watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog on DVD and decided to watch the special features. OH MY GOD! They did a musical commentary. It's great.

Felicia Day kept promoting her web series "The Guild", so I have been watching back episodes. It's pretty funny too.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

dots

Quote from: pumpkineye on May 10, 2009, 02:01:23 AM
This is one of my favorites, and I keep forgetting that every person in the show may be a doll, and it surprises me everytime.
I know! [spoiler]I was kinda surprised about Whiskey.  And I am really curious about Topher and Whiskey's connection.[/spoiler]
You're an asshole and I hate you.

pumpkineye

Quote from: dots on May 10, 2009, 11:55:49 AM
Quote from: pumpkineye on May 10, 2009, 02:01:23 AM
I know! [spoiler]I was kinda surprised about Whiskey.  And I am really curious about Topher and Whiskey's connection.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Yeah there is some weird stuff between them.  I do have to say though, I love Alpha.  I thought he would end up being sort of robotic, but that crazy sort of childish talking to himself stuff was fun.  One of my favorite bad guys this season.[/spoiler]