News:

04/07/05 1000th thread provided by Cnamon! This isn't really JuntoOnline. It's CnamonOnline!

Main Menu

Dukes of Hazzard

Started by dazie, August 06, 2005, 06:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDun

Our drive-in has so many mosquitoes that you either have to coat yourself in repellent or stay in the car with the windows up.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Jessie

Timothy and I went to the drive-in early last year and didn't realize til it was too late that we'd spread our blanket out on an ant hill.  It was strange, because the bites didn't hurt or itch til much later. 
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: OBB on August 08, 2005, 05:30:00 PM
I saw Dukes of Hazzard today. It was just about as good as I expected. Be prepared to turn on your inner 14 year-old boy!  ;D

oh no he's back hide his stuff

VikingJuice

Quote from: AliceLiddell on August 09, 2005, 10:54:48 AM
Quote from: Jessie on August 09, 2005, 10:36:48 AM
Quote from: AliceLiddell on August 09, 2005, 10:33:45 AM
I'm seeing this tonight.

We're going to the Drive-In and watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Dukes.  My friends will be toking - I will be drinking beer.  I might go super ghetto and bring a Steel Reserve.  :)

That would be a fun drive-in combo!  The movies, not so much the toking and the beer.  

I wish we still had a good drive-in around here.  The one we have uses your car speakers, and that's just not the same.
The one we have uses the radio or you can use their speakers.  We normally use their speakers because we're too intoxicated to rememeber to start up the car during intermission.  There's normally about 10 cars every night that run their batteries out.

You all should come to the drive thru with me.  Everyone else going has an SO or a friend with benefits going.  I'll probably be sitting on the swingset by myself most of the time.

Stranded at the drive in,
branded a fool,
what will they say,
Mon-DAY at schoooool? ? ? ?

ReBurn

Quote from: vikingjuice on August 09, 2005, 10:12:15 PM
Quote from: AliceLiddell on August 09, 2005, 10:54:48 AM
Quote from: Jessie on August 09, 2005, 10:36:48 AM
Quote from: AliceLiddell on August 09, 2005, 10:33:45 AM
I'm seeing this tonight.

We're going to the Drive-In and watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Dukes.  My friends will be toking - I will be drinking beer.  I might go super ghetto and bring a Steel Reserve.  :)

That would be a fun drive-in combo!  The movies, not so much the toking and the beer.  

I wish we still had a good drive-in around here.  The one we have uses your car speakers, and that's just not the same.
The one we have uses the radio or you can use their speakers.  We normally use their speakers because we're too intoxicated to rememeber to start up the car during intermission.  There's normally about 10 cars every night that run their batteries out.

You all should come to the drive thru with me.  Everyone else going has an SO or a friend with benefits going.  I'll probably be sitting on the swingset by myself most of the time.

Stranded at the drive in,
branded a fool,
what will they say,
Mon-DAY at schoooool? ? ? ?
+1
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!