News:

40,000th post goes to Gamp!  Happy birthday!

Main Menu

Whoever designed Office 2007 should be shot.

Started by Jessie, February 17, 2009, 02:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swolt

Quote from: BigDun on February 27, 2009, 12:55:39 PM
There's an add-in for Word 2003 that will let it open .docx files.

I'm at MS today. Are you sure you don't want me to shoot someone?

Steve Jobs
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Dry then Catch

i shit you guys not i met this dude this weekend who works for specifically for office product line and i made a subtle joke about how everyone hates 2007, and he seemed kinda offended and just said "you have to have products keep adapting" it was awkward

BigDun

I sometimes ask my MS classes what is the compelling reason to upgrade to Vista. Everyone always says that the XBox360 integration is reason. They don't seem to have a fall back reason when I tell them I don't have an Xbox360.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

pumpkineye

something about it utilizing more of your ram so its faster or something something.... i forget the reasons i heard, but I actually liked vista already  :???:

Bennyhana

Quote from: A Growed Ass Man Child on March 02, 2009, 01:20:02 PM
i shit you guys not i met this dude this weekend who works for specifically for office product line and i made a subtle joke about how everyone hates 2007, and he seemed kinda offended and just said "you have to have products keep adapting" it was awkward

What he really meant to say was, "we had an okay product over 10 years ago, but we have to keep selling new versions to make more money."

ReBurn

Quote from: BigDun on March 02, 2009, 09:29:56 PM
I sometimes ask my MS classes what is the compelling reason to upgrade to Vista. Everyone always says that the XBox360 integration is reason. They don't seem to have a fall back reason when I tell them I don't have an Xbox360.
My laptop runs Vista Home Premium and it annoys the crap out of me every time my kids turn on the Xbox and the stupid media extender notification pops up and distracts me.

Quote from: pumpkineye on March 02, 2009, 09:53:51 PM
something about it utilizing more of your ram so its faster or something something.... i forget the reasons i heard, but I actually liked vista already  :???:
I kind of like Vista now that the service pack is out. I don't know why it needs to continue to eat up my hard drive for no good reason, though.

Quote from: Bennyhana on March 03, 2009, 08:53:45 AM
Quote from: A Growed Ass Man Child on March 02, 2009, 01:20:02 PM

What he really meant to say was, "we had an okay product over 10 years ago, but we have to keep selling new versions to make more money."
This man speaks the truth. If the upgrade from 2003 to 2007 were actually necessary then wouldn't more people have done it?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!