News:

I went to the general store.  They wouldn't let me buy anything specific.

Main Menu

Add like mad

Started by eo000, July 06, 2005, 06:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

I got 712.  Ran out of time.  That game would be much better if there were explosions or zombies or magic candy.

ReBurn

What's the average score?  I got this the first time.

[attachment deleted by admin]
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 06, 2005, 06:24:34 AM
I got 712.  Ran out of time.  That game would be much better if there were explosions or zombies or magic candy.

EVERYTHING is better with zombies!!!

:zombie:

ignom

Back in grade school, we had something in math class called Mad Minute. We were supposed to answer 100 problems in 60 seconds.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

nishi

i think you run out of time before you run out of numbers, but you get more points for using up more of the numbers.

that is the only way i can explain my 7177 score. well, i played several times before i got there, but still.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Gamplayerx

I ran out of time because I wasn't paying attention to the game because it was dull.  As I said, it needs explosions or zombies or magic candy.

Jessie

My boss fucked me up because he kept walking by so my score wasn't even worth mentioning.  That's why I didn't mention it yesterday when I actually played.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Jessie on July 07, 2005, 07:02:57 AM
My boss fucked me up because he kept walking by

Wow.  You ARE easy!  ;)

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Jessie on July 07, 2005, 07:02:57 AM
My boss fucked me up because he kept walking by so my score wasn't even worth mentioning.  That's why I didn't mention it yesterday when I actually played.

Are you going for a raise again?
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: ReBurninator on July 06, 2005, 07:26:54 AM
What's the average score?  I got this the first time.

Good test of your photoshop skills....
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 06, 2005, 06:24:34 AM

Life is the same...