News:

07/15/05 - Beefy nails the 50,000th post!

Main Menu

Harry Potter

Started by OBB, June 28, 2005, 03:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

I think I'll give them a try.  I've almost run out of Stephanie Plum novels, so I need a new fun series to take their place.

alexanderthesoso

no, its not a set up.  hes really dead.  im sorry, but what did dumbledore always say?  he trusts snape implicitly.  sorry, teh only time you trust someone that much is when you trust them to double cross you.  dumbledore was getting old, knew his time was coming. 

half blood prince, yeah, that felt rushed. 

meredith

hahahah

Man I was hoping for something more amusing from the URL.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 02, 2005, 04:59:36 PM
I think I'll give them a try.  I've almost run out of Stephanie Plum novels, so I need a new fun series to take their place.
I'm halfway through the second Thursday Next book.  I'm really enjoying them.  They don't make me literally laugh out loud like Stephanie Plum, but they're fun and clever.  And punny.

nishi

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 24, 2005, 04:03:48 PM
I'm halfway through the second Thursday Next book.  I'm really enjoying them.  They don't make me literally laugh out loud like Stephanie Plum, but they're fun and clever.  And punny.

i love that she has a pet dodo. that alone made me love the books!
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Alice

Quote from: nishi on October 24, 2005, 09:32:16 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 24, 2005, 04:03:48 PM

i love that she has a pet dodo. that alone made me love the books!
I have a pet dildo.  Do you love me?

Gamplayerx

Now... that I ... can dance.  Watch me now!

The dodo's fun.  Plock!

Gamplayerx

The camera sure caught her in a flattering facial expression.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Beefy on December 28, 2005, 01:10:52 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051228/wl_uk_afp/afpentertainmentbritain_051228161408

a quote from the article   "It will all be over at last and I can't quite imagine life without Harry," she said."

What she forgets is that she wouldnt have the life she currently has if it wasnt for harry, so its safe to say she will never have life without harry.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Beefy

Quote from: DownSouth on December 28, 2005, 01:55:23 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091400/

I've seen that.  It's the only other film that I know of that the dude who played Jake in Sixteen Candles was in.  Plus, it has an Eagle in it!

/crap

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on December 28, 2005, 02:00:59 PM

I've seen that.  It's the only other film that I know of that the dude who played Jake in Sixteen Candles was in.  Plus, it has an Eagle in it!

/crap

He was in Mermaids too - the groundskeeper of the convent.  At least I think that was his job.

dazie

Quote from: Beefy on December 28, 2005, 02:00:59 PM

/crap

I love him.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?