News:

Two rules to success in life: 1. Don't tell people everything you know.

Main Menu

Boston Baked Beans-Candy

Started by VikingJuice, December 08, 2008, 11:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VikingJuice

Seriously yummy!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

I agree as well.  Haven't had them in ages, though.  I wouldn't even know where to get them.

BigDun

My wife had never had them until I introduced them to her. She thought they were candy coated lima beans or something.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

pumpkineye

another favorite from my childhood that has been stolen by my peanut allergy that just appeared out of nowhere 4 years ago  >:(

These were definitely a family fav for us.  Also red hots.   They seemed to always be bought together by my mom.

Jessie

I ate all the Red Hots from Timothy's halloween candy.  Yum.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: pumpkineye on December 09, 2008, 12:22:33 PM
another favorite from my childhood that has been stolen by my peanut allergy that just appeared out of nowhere 4 years ago  >:(

These were definitely a family fav for us.  Also red hots.   They seemed to always be bought together by my mom.
You're allergic to peanuts?  Guess that crosses that restaurant where they throw peanuts on the floor right off your list.  What's that called?  Lone Star?

Jessie

They do it at Texas Roadhouse, too.  They give you buckets, but people are slobs.

meredith

it seems like more trouble to get it on the floor instead of just cracking your peanut over the bucket...

Jessie

Quote from: hatt on December 09, 2008, 01:22:25 PM
it seems like more trouble to get it on the floor instead of just cracking your peanut over the bucket...
I feel guilty throwing food in the floor.  I just can't do it.

BigDun

Quote from: Jessie on December 09, 2008, 01:34:29 PM
I've heard that the oil from the peanut shells is actually good for the wood floors in those restaurants.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

swolt

Quote from: BigDun on December 09, 2008, 01:36:40 PM
Quote from: Jessie on December 09, 2008, 01:34:29 PM
I've heard that the oil from the peanut shells is actually good for your mom.

I heard that too
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Jessie

Yeah, well I just heard that my sister in law is gong to get a credit on her phone bill from Sprint because she forwarded a text to me and 9 other people.

meredith

Quote from: Jessie on December 09, 2008, 01:39:33 PM
Yeah, well I just heard that my sister in law is gong to get a credit on her phone bill from Sprint because she forwarded a text to me and 9 other people.

Please tell me she doesn't have Sprint service.

Jessie

Quote from: hatt on December 09, 2008, 01:41:50 PM
Quote from: Jessie on December 09, 2008, 01:39:33 PM

Please tell me she doesn't have Sprint service.
I wish.  That's the only way I would have been happy to get that text.

VikingJuice

Quote from: pumpkineye on December 09, 2008, 12:22:33 PM

These were definitely a family fav for us.  Also red hots.   They seemed to always be bought together by my mom.

I bought both last night and am now eating the redhots.  The BBB didn't last long, no more than 20 minutes or so.