Tonight's viewing (I'm giddy with anticipation!)

Started by Beef, June 21, 2005, 06:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

QuoteLegendary Swedish sex bomb Anita Ekberg (LA DOLCE VITA) stars as sister Gertrude, a cruel nun who discovers depraved pleasure in a frenzy of drug addiction, sexual degradation and sadistic murder. Joe Dallesandro (ANDY WARHOL'S FRANKENSTEIN),Lou Castel (A BULLET FOR THE GENERAL), Alida Valli (SUSPIRIA) and the lusous Paola Morra (BEHIND CONVENT WALLS) co-star in this notorious 'Nunspolitation' sickie based on actual events that took place in a Central European country not many years ago!

Branded as obscene around the world and banned outright in Britain, Killer Nun has been completely remastered from original vault elements and is now presented with all of its blasphemous sex and violence fully restored for the first time ever in America!

meredith

eo000

Quote from: Beefy on June 21, 2005, 06:44:32 PM

QuoteGAME: Detroit Pistons at San Antonio Spurs.

PLAYOFF SERIES: NBA Finals; Spurs lead 3-2.

TIME: Tuesday, 9 p.m. EDT.

Being one loss away from elimination is not an unfamiliar situation for the defending NBA champion Detroit Pistons. This time, however, there is no luxury of playing at home.

The Pistons will try to force the NBA Finals to a seventh game when they face the San Antonio Spurs

Number 6

nishi

i'd think worth the price of admission if only for the term "nunsploitation".
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Jessie

Not really relevant, I just wanted to post that.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

I still have 1/2 an hour left to watch (got distracted by phone and sleep).  I'll write a full up review tomorrow.

Thus far, while it does have a nun who sluts around town, tries to kill invalids, has a lesbian lover, and is convinced she's dying of a cancer that has already been removed from her, it's a fairly tame picture.  I guess it would be more horrifying if I was religious, but thus far Bad Lieutenant has this beat hands down.

And if you haven't yet seen Bad Lieutenant... well, shame on you.