News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Want.

Started by Alice, November 25, 2008, 02:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

My mom told me to give her a list of some fairly cheap stuff to get me for Xmas (last years mattress was most of this years gift too) and I stumbled arcross this:

manosax

eo000

that says lizzies, right? i don't get it.

Jessie

I don't get it, either.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

eo000

Alison bought me my phone for Christmas, and I'm getting her shoes for work. She still wants to get me something, so I asked for a good Iron, and Ironing board.

Alice

It's the girl gang in the Warriors.

eo000

dazie

Warriors... come out to plaaayyy!
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Beefy

I got it.  It's awesome.

Beefy

Quote from: Beefy on November 25, 2008, 11:10:27 AM
I got it.  It's awesome.

And by "it" I mean the reference, not the shirt.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Beefy on November 25, 2008, 11:10:27 AM
I got it.  It's awesome.

now you will attract his sort with that shirt

Alice

Dry then Catch

Gamplayerx

Quote from: eo000 on November 25, 2008, 08:05:53 AM
Alison bought me my phone for Christmas, and I'm getting her shoes for work. She still wants to get me something, so I asked for a good Iron, and Ironing board.
Damn.  You all is so romantic and mushy!  Did you get her crocs or those institutional white wedge faux leather things?

Is Iron code?  Why'd you capitalize it?

I still don't get the shirt.

eo000

Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 25, 2008, 08:04:06 PM
Damn.  You all is so romantic and mushy!  Did you get her crocs or those institutional white wedge faux leather things?

not quite crocks. similar, but a lot more expensive. stupis things cost over $100

Gamplayerx

Quote from: eo000 on November 25, 2008, 08:54:11 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 25, 2008, 08:04:06 PM

not quite crocks. similar, but a lot more expensive. stupis things cost over $100

Sexy!

eo000

12 hour shifts, dealing with blood, puke, waste... if this keeps her feet from hurting, so she can be sexy when she's with me, i'm all for it.

iron is code word for rectal thermometer. ironing board on the other hand, is not code.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: eo000 on November 25, 2008, 09:18:50 PM
12 hour shifts, dealing with blood, puke, waste... if this keeps her feet from hurting, so she can be sexy when she's with me, i'm all for it.

iron is code word for rectal thermometer. ironing board on the other hand, is not code.
I just know there's some funny response to this -- how could there not be?? 

eo000

Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 25, 2008, 09:37:27 PM

is she a nurse, or is she stepping out with scott weiland?

Beefy

Quote from: eo000 on November 25, 2008, 09:39:51 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 25, 2008, 09:37:27 PM

is she a nurse, or is she stepping out with scott weiland?

Nice.