News:

04/07/05 1000th thread provided by Cnamon! This isn't really JuntoOnline. It's CnamonOnline!

Main Menu

Fallout 3

Started by eo000, October 29, 2008, 07:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eo000

Really fun game. It's a lot like Oblivion, but with guns.

ReBurn

I was just reading that you can't kill the kids.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

Quote from: ReBurn on October 29, 2008, 07:11:52 PM
I was just reading that you can't kill the kids.

Eff that.  Deal breaker.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

BigDun

My cousin works for the company that produces the Fallout series. He gave me a hand puppet of the little boy that is the lead character.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Jessie

Oh man, is there any chance he can get more?  I'd buy it if I could.  Carroll loves that game so much that he bought the collectors series that came with a lunch box and everything.

Alice

This game is so amazing.  I now want an Xbox 360 more than ever.  Sucks too because there was a premium on sale for $175 today.  Stupid savings account being non-existent again.

BigDun

Quote from: Jessie on October 29, 2008, 08:46:17 PM
Oh man, is there any chance he can get more?  I'd buy it if I could.  Carroll loves that game so much that he bought the collectors series that came with a lunch box and everything.

Are you still at Plouvier Road? I'll put it in a box and send it to you.

Jessie

Quote from: BigDun on October 29, 2008, 09:45:31 PM

No, I'm not.  I don't want to take yours!  That's ok.

BigDun

Quote from: Jessie on October 30, 2008, 06:27:34 AM

Please feel free to take mine. I have no use for it and have never played any of the Fallout series. It's not like I pick it up and do impromptu puppet shows for my dog.

Jessie

Quote from: BigDun on October 30, 2008, 10:24:15 AM

Please feel free to take mine. I have no use for it and have never played any of the Fallout series. It's not like I pick it up and do impromptu puppet shows for my dog.
Maybe you should, though!  I feel terrible taking yours, seriously, that's not what I intended :-/

BigDun

Quote from: Jessie on October 30, 2008, 11:16:55 AM

Maybe you should, though!  I feel terrible taking yours, seriously, that's not what I intended :-/
Give me your address or I'm throwing the thing away.

pumpkineye

Quote from: BigDun on October 30, 2008, 12:24:23 PM

i have her address which I am willing to trade for some erotic pictures of your dog and hand puppets... tastefully done of course

BigDun

Quote from: pumpkineye on October 30, 2008, 12:38:53 PM
Quote from: BigDun on October 30, 2008, 12:24:23 PM

i have her address which I am willing to trade for some erotic pictures of your dog and hand puppets... tastefully done of course
Too late. She already sent me her address.

BigDun

I've been playing this game for a few weeks now. It's ok, I should try playing it on Live.

eo000

Quote from: BigDun on November 26, 2008, 04:37:36 PM
I've been playing this game for a few weeks now. It's ok, I should try playing it on Live.
I don't think live brings anything else to the game, as there's no co-op, or multiplayer. you could chat with DS, which makes the game harder, somehow.

pumpkineye

i have had this game for like a month, and i haven't touched it in three weeks because i found it to be very boring.  I should have taken my dislike for oblivion into account before asking for it.

eo000

Quote from: pumpkineye on November 29, 2008, 06:14:11 PM
i have had this game for like a month, and i haven't touched it in three weeks because i found it to be very boring.  I should have taken my dislike for oblivion into account before asking for it.
oh yeah. same game, but with guns.