News:

40,000th post goes to Gamp!  Happy birthday!

Main Menu

None pizza, left beef

Started by Beefy, October 28, 2008, 02:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

The picture of the none pizza, left beef would have made me spit out my gum, had I been chewing gum.

Bennyhana

it's funny until you realize that they just did the left/right thing to differentiate which side gets which ingredients, so if you want half sausage and pepperoni, half onions and mustard, you don't end up with Sausage and mustard on one side and onions and pepperoni on the other.  Or all of those things on one side and just cheese on the other.  To be fair, though, the beef wasn't appropriately distributed, but it's really because there was no cheese to hold it in place.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Bennyhana on October 28, 2008, 05:56:34 PM
it's funny until you realize that they just did the left/right thing to differentiate which side gets which ingredients, so if you want half sausage and pepperoni, half onions and mustard, you don't end up with Sausage and mustard on one side and onions and pepperoni on the other.  Or all of those things on one side and just cheese on the other.  To be fair, though, the beef wasn't appropriately distributed, but it's really because there was no cheese to hold it in place.
Yes, yes.  We know.  I see you've been working on that killjoy costume after all.  Must be about complete now, huh? 

:-*

Bennyhana

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 29, 2008, 09:33:26 AM
Quote from: Bennyhana on October 28, 2008, 05:56:34 PM
Yes, yes.  We know.  I see you've been working on that killjoy costume after all.  Must be about complete now, huh? 

:-*
Actually, after reading this thread, I'm working on a "Left Beef" costume that gives people the screaming shits.

meredith

Quote from: Bennyhana on October 29, 2008, 09:36:19 AM
The Screaming Shits.

Finally, a name for my band!  We'll send you royalties.

eo000

Quote from: hatt on October 29, 2008, 10:08:27 AM
Quote from: Bennyhana on October 29, 2008, 09:36:19 AM
The Screaming Shits.

Finally, a name for my band!  We'll send you royalties.
that's cool. i'm going with Left Beef.

grace

i want my pizza to be uniform and pretty in appearance....testament to making my own.

Beefy

Quote from: grace on October 29, 2008, 08:42:54 PM
i want my pizza to be uniform and pretty in appearance....testament to making my own.

I would bet I would eat your pizza.

God, I miss pizza.

ReBurn

QuoteSomeday that dude will be a robot with a bad mustache and my life will be perfect.
My hero.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

grace

Quote from: Beefy on October 29, 2008, 08:44:02 PM
Quote from: grace on October 29, 2008, 08:42:54 PM

I would bet I would eat your pizza.

God, I miss pizza.

Rum Cake season is rapidly approaching and it beats pizza by a longshot.

Gamplayerx

Rum cake?  You mean like that stuff that comes in the yellow hexagonal boxes?  What is that, Tortuga?  Meh.  Maybe you mean something else.  I hope so, because that crap is no where near pizza.

grace

quote author=Gamplayerx link=topic=24287.msg264009#msg264009 date=1225681428]
Rum cake?  You mean like that stuff that comes in the yellow hexagonal boxes?  What is that, Tortuga?  Meh.  Maybe you mean something else.  I hope so, because that crap is no where near pizza.
[/quote]

classic, Italian (injected with stellar brand rum) desert cake. does give a bit of a buzz.... crushed pecan topping with orange- rum glaze  to boot, in a bunt cake format. shelf life is 7 days room temp and 10-12 in a wine cooler temp. i sell them for $45 bucks a pop during the holidays. I indulge on the 1st one, at thanksgiving, but rather sick of seeing then by new years..

Dry then Catch

Quote from: grace on November 03, 2008, 10:38:15 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 02, 2008, 10:03:48 PM

classic, Italian (injected with stellar brand rum) desert cake. does give a bit of a buzz.... crushed pecan topping with orange- rum glaze  to boot, in a bunt cake format. shelf life is 7 days room temp and 10-12 in a wine cooler temp. i sell them for $45 bucks a pop during the holidays. I indulge on the 1st one, at thanksgiving, but rather sick of seeing then by new years..

can you really get drunk off eating it?

grace

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on November 04, 2008, 03:06:56 AM
Quote from: grace on November 03, 2008, 10:38:15 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 02, 2008, 10:03:48 PM

can you really get drunk off eating it?

all about volume and tolerance, i would say. if you consume enough of it....you do get a slight buzz. if you drink liquor on a nightly basis, it would be a lush enhancement.