News:

I'm just saying it's hypocritical to write "The Last DJ" and then do a Pepsi Budweiser Sobe Depends Claritin Prozac GoDaddy StateFarm Coca-Cola Coors Vitamin Water Attends Allegra Xanax 1-800-Safe-auto RC Cola Miller Gatorade Huggies Robotussin Morphine Halftime Show.

Main Menu

The new Guns N Roses song isn't interesting enough to complain about

Started by Beefy, October 09, 2008, 05:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennyhana

Gamplayerx

Bennyhana

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Bennyhana on October 10, 2008, 01:39:22 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 10, 2008, 01:19:42 PM
His voice was always really high, nasal and whiny.

Yup.
This is higher.  Maybe he's -- although I don't see how this could be possible -- wearing his pants tighter these days.

ReBurn

Doesn't sound anything like Guns N Roses to me. Maybe I'm just pining for the 80's.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Jessie

Quote from: ReBurn on October 10, 2008, 02:29:05 PM
Doesn't sound anything like Guns N Roses to me. Maybe I'm just pining for the 80's.
I thought the same thing, so I tried to trick Timothy by making him guess who it was, but he knew almost right away.  I was impressed.  By Timothy, not this awful song.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 10, 2008, 02:11:07 PM
Quote from: Bennyhana on October 10, 2008, 01:39:22 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 10, 2008, 01:19:42 PM
His voice was always really high, nasal and whiny.

Yup.
This is higher.  Maybe he's -- although I don't see how this could be possible -- wearing his pants tighter these days.
I heard he had a pair of Levi's 501's surgically implanted under the skin (except over his tiny giblets).

Quote from: Jessie on October 10, 2008, 02:57:58 PM
Quote from: ReBurn on October 10, 2008, 02:29:05 PM
I thought the same thing, so I tried to trick Timothy by making him guess who it was, but he knew almost right away.  I was impressed.  By Timothy, not this awful song.
I bet he could tell because the cat was freaking out.