News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

No one should ever mistake my suitcase for theirs again!

Started by Gamplayerx, September 08, 2008, 07:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

Today I bought some fabric paint and stencils and tonight I painted little flowers all over my suitcase.  It's adorable.

I'd take a picture, but I can't find the camera.  I think my husband already packed it.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Gamplayerx on September 08, 2008, 07:28:53 PM
Today I bought some fabric paint and stencils and tonight I painted little flowers all over my suitcase.  It's adorable.

I'd take a picture, but I can't find the camera.  I think my husband already packed it.
so just like most of e0s shirts

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on September 08, 2008, 07:30:42 PM

You going to write up a recap of your Brazilian adventure?  How'd your luggage hold up?

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Jessie on September 08, 2008, 07:31:05 PM
Where are you going?
Going to spend a couple of days with my brother and niece and then a cruise.  Hooray for vacation!!

Alice

You should have bedazzled it.  I bet Mr. Deplumedrobotedness is an excellent bedazzler.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Gamplayerx on September 08, 2008, 07:32:49 PM
Quote from: CatchrNdRy on September 08, 2008, 07:30:42 PM

You going to write up a recap of your Brazilian adventure?  How'd your luggage hold up?

i will very shortly.  i am compiling pictures from the others since my camera was on the fritz a lot.  My luggage was fine, I wasn't a girl and packed very light (though I looked like someone who didn't own many clothes).

you go on like 10 cruises a year eh

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Alice on September 08, 2008, 07:38:21 PM
You should have bedazzled it.  I bet Mr. Deplumedrobotedness is an excellent bedazzler.
If only I could be as lucky as you.

(Catchr - 2 cruises a year, unless we do a family summer trip, then just 1)

eo000

Gamplayerx

That's really funny.  I thought just Japanese businessmen stole undies.

Bennyhana

Laundry.  The Whites.  The ringer can not look empty.

Gamplayerx

Is that code?  Dogs barking.  Can't find my umbrella.

Gamplayerx

grace

Gamplayerx

At the moment, it's full of promises and dreams (I haven't started packing yet). 

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Gamplayerx on September 09, 2008, 06:20:35 PM
At the moment, it's full of promises and dreams (I haven't started packing yet). 

but the image is inspiring and poignant

dazie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on September 09, 2008, 06:20:35 PM

stabbity stab stab

White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way.
And yes, We've just begun.

Yes.  I will share this wealth.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Gamplayerx

I took pictures (the camera is, indeed, packed - but I used my crappy cell phone).

Gamplayerx

And yes, before you ask.  The scale is to see if it's possible to keep our luggage under the extra fee mark.  It's not looking good.  My suitcase empty is 13 pounds.

My husband's - mostly-packed - is at 47 pounds.

Infobahn

Our big one is 17 pounds empty.  We weigh ours as well.  We use luggage straps to identify them from others.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Infobahn on September 09, 2008, 10:36:45 PM
Our big one is 17 pounds empty.  We weigh ours as well.  We use luggage straps rainbow and bunny stickers to identify them from others.

Infobahn

The stickers don't work.  The gay baggage handlers steal them.

VikingJuice

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

BigDun

Gamp should quit her job and become a profesional bagage painter.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt