News:

04/12/07 - Congrats to dots for snatching the real 200,000th post! Riding on her coattails, I guess we can spare some kudos to Jessie for the less real 200,000th post.

Main Menu

Stupid Firefox Updates

Started by Beefy, August 27, 2008, 01:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

What the heck happened to my Forward and Back Page buttons?

Gamplayerx

They were taking up too much ram.  We've confiscated them.  You should concentrate on the now, anyway. Stop and smell the roses. 

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Beefy

I'm serious.  Where's Matt?  He knows how to fix this kind of stuff.  GIVE ME BACK MY ARROW BUTTONS.

meredith

they're .. gone?   have you checked to see if they appear in the button palette when you right-click a blank spot in the toolbar or menubar and choose "Customize"?

BigDun

I'm holding them ransom. Give me $1,000,000 or you'll never see them again.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

VikingJuice

I just got my iTunes update, cause they nag the shit out of you if you don't do it immediately, and my icon is now the generic windows icons and won't switch back.  Sorry bastards.

Beefy

Quote from: hatt on August 27, 2008, 05:34:34 PM
they're .. gone?   have you checked to see if they appear in the button palette when you right-click a blank spot in the toolbar or menubar and choose "Customize"?

Yes.  Not there.

meredith

run firefox in safe mode from the start menu and have it reset toolbars.  if you don't have an icon for it, just Start, Run, and "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode

if that doesn't fix it, start, run, %appdata%. open Mozilla, then Firefox, then the directory that ends in .default or .slt, and rename or blow away localstore.rdf