News:

10/13/05 ReBurn nails the 90,000th post with a bullet! And what a bullet it was.

Main Menu

TR2N!

Started by Beefy, July 26, 2008, 11:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx

Why was Tron so beloved?  Was it the super acting or the story line that really got the juices flowing?

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 28, 2008, 12:05:29 PM
Why was Tron so beloved?  Was it the super acting or the story line that really got the juices flowing?

The visual design and early ideas of cyberspace were very pioneering.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Beefy on July 28, 2008, 12:16:55 PM

It was a classic case of what it offered in potential imagination.  The film itself didn't deliver quality well but it allowed you to imagine something you'd never really contemplated before and it let your mind go places you didn't know how to get to before.  In a way, it opened a lot of doors for future special effects and cyber world functions and was still pretty fun in its own right.

Infobahn

Quote from: VikingJuice on July 28, 2008, 01:36:58 PM

It was a classic case of what it offered in potential imagination.  The film itself didn't deliver quality well but it allowed you to imagine something you'd never really contemplated before and it let your mind go places you didn't know how to get to before.  In a way, it opened a lot of doors for future special effects and cyber world functions and was still pretty fun in its own right.

SO THIS

swolt

I love Tron, I hope they don't mess this one up.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

VikingJuice

Quote from: swolt on February 10, 2010, 04:54:39 PM
I love Tron, I hope they don't mess this one up.

++ and +++!

ReBurn

Quote from: Infobahn on February 10, 2010, 04:26:34 PM

SO THIS
And without it there wouldn't be all of those pictures of that dude and his freaky moose knuckle.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ReBurn on February 17, 2010, 09:41:26 AM
Quote from: Infobahn on February 10, 2010, 04:26:34 PM

SO THIS
And without it there wouldn't be all of those pictures of that dude and his freaky moose knuckle.
Good point.  Or nubs.

eo000

VikingJuice

Saw one of the new movie posters of TR2N today.  Very kewl.  I may have to buy this one somewhere.  See below.  Me likey.

Oh, and a side note, saw Shutter Island.  Didn't like it, and didn't care for it's M.Night Shamlamadingdong-esque quality.  If you've seen it, you'll know what I mean.

grace

Quote from: VikingJuice on February 27, 2010, 12:53:02 AM
Saw one of the new movie posters of TR2N today.  Very kewl.  I may have to buy this one somewhere.  See below.  Me likey.

Oh, and a side note, saw Shutter Island.  Didn't like it, and didn't care for it's M.Night Shamlamadingdong-esque quality.  If you've seen it, you'll know what I mean.

saw shutter island last week, not great. the Titans preview looks awesome!