News:

9/7/05- 6 months! How the heck did we miss that date?? And you didn't even remember to get me a gift!

Main Menu

Um...

Started by Alice, July 15, 2008, 08:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

I hate cleaning my bathtub.  A lot.  Any tips on ways to make it faster/easier?

Jessie

Let me know if you find out.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Spray a bunch of chemicals.  Walk away.  Come back eight minutes later.  Repeat ad nauseum until tub looks somewhat clean.  Douse with water so chemicals go down drain.

Gamplayerx

Bathe elsewhere.  Or give up bathing.  Your choice, really.  Then it will never get dirty in the first place. 

BigDun

Mix bleach and amonia, inhale deeply, die. Problem solved!
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

meredith

i never had all that much trouble doing a little scrubbing with Comet.

the bathtubs at the place i had with youph sucked to clean, because they were anti-slip textured and nothing could get into the little dimples very well.

pumpkineye

Quote from: hatt on July 16, 2008, 05:00:32 PM
i never had all that much trouble doing a little scrubbing with Comet.

the bathtubs at the place i had with youph sucked to clean, because they were anti-slip textured and nothing could get into the little dimples very well.
comet and scrub brush work great for these.

Infobahn

I wouldn't use comet on a fiberglass tub, you will rub straight through and make hole.

Dry then Catch

for once in my life I actually have something useful to say.

Get Brillo pads (maybe not brillo itself) and just toss a few on the floor when you shower.  Rather than getting on your hands and needs to scrub just use your foot.  You don't have to clean it all in one shot.  A few nights should clean it all. 

Your foot will provide more pressure and flexibility than your arms.

Alice

My problem is that I am now living with a boy who hocks loogies.  And doesn't rinse them out of the shower or sink.  So cleaning has become more difficult.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Alice on July 16, 2008, 06:49:36 PM
My problem is that I am now living with a boy who hocks loogies.  And doesn't rinse them out of the shower or sink.  So cleaning has become more difficult.

a brillo pad +  foot should really solve all that.  I'm really a fanatic about brillo. 

meredith

well the first step is to bitch at him for leaving a mess you have to clean!

VikingJuice

Quote from: Alice on July 16, 2008, 06:49:36 PM

Make him clean it since he made the mess and withhold sex until he does.

Bennyhana

Skip the bitching and withholding, just dump him.  That's fucking vile.

Alice

We don't have sex.  Nor are we dating.  So withholding and dumping are not options.

I've asked, he's made an effort but it still happens now and then.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Alice on July 16, 2008, 08:40:56 PM
We don't have sex.  Nor are we dating.  So withholding and dumping are not options.

Oh, I thought this was a live-in BF.  If he's that much of a pig, start looking for a new roomie.

Alice

Quote from: VikingJuice on July 17, 2008, 12:04:18 AM

Oh, I thought this was a live-in BF.  If he's that much of a pig, start looking for a new roomie.
He's not a roomie either.  He's just staying at my place for a little bit until he and his friends move into their house.

Gamplayerx

Alice, I say this with all the love and friendship I can muster, GROW A SPINE AND KICK HIS ASS TO THE CURB!

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 17, 2008, 08:02:03 AM
Alice, I say this with all the love and friendship I can muster, GROW A SPINE AND KICK HIS ASS TO THE CURB!
The loogie thing is the worst thing.  He's been paying and has been nothing but nice for the past month.  There are no issues other than the loogies at this point.  He'll be moving out soon.  It's not a lack of spine, I'd already decided if he hadn't shaped up by the first that he'd be out - but he turned around and snapped out of his stupid funk.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Alice on July 17, 2008, 08:09:24 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on July 17, 2008, 08:02:03 AM
The loogie thing is the worst thing.  He's been paying and has been nothing but nice for the past month.  There are no issues other than the loogies at this point.  He'll be moving out soon.  It's not a lack of spine, I'd already decided if he hadn't shaped up by the first that he'd be out - but he turned around and snapped out of his stupid funk.
I'm glad to hear that.  More power to ya!

Beefy

Wait until he falls asleep and hock a loogie into his ear canal.

Dry then Catch

then threaten him with sex till he cleans the bathroom

ZING

ReBurn

Quote from: Beefy on July 17, 2008, 09:55:51 AM
Wait until he falls asleep and hock a loogie into his ear canal.
Or collect one that he's already hocked and lodge that into his ear canal.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!