News:

Two rules to success in life: 1. Don't tell people everything you know.

Main Menu

The Adventures of Cheesestick Girl

Started by Jessie, May 23, 2005, 08:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

So I went to Nashville this weekend with the family.  Skip ahead to Saturday night at the hotel.

Due to certain circumstances, we ended up with rather odd sleeping arrangements.  In my hotel room, there were two beds.  In one bed was me and my brother Tom.  In the other bed, we had Natalie (brother Tyler's gf) and Misty (brother Bryan's wife).  So, we're all having our little slumber party in the hotel.  Due to the aforementioned circumstances (and probably a bit of drunkenness) we fell asleep without pulling the door fully shut.

Fast forward to 6am, Sunday morning.  I wake up because I hear some rustling at the dresser.  I look up, and I see what I think is Natalie, leaning over the dresser doing something.

Then, as I'm laying back down, I glance over to the other bed, and THERE's Natalie, looking at me.  I look at her, she looks at me, we both look at WHOEVER this is standing at our dresser.  We look back at each other.

My mind is fuzzy, and I'm trying to figure out WTF is going on.  I don't know who this is, and I can't tell what she's doing.

At first, I'm afraid to say anything, because I know my purse is up there, and I'm wondering if we're getting robbed.  Then, I think she's the maid, and she's picking up our garbage.  Then, I see styrofoam, and for some reason I think she's been to the continental breakfast and is making a bowl of cereal. 

Suddenly, I recognize the girl, and I say, "Hey, that's the drunk chick from last night!"  Natalie and I had been on the elevator with 3 girls, one of whom was telling us that she'd gotten her ID taken away. 

I say, "Hey girl, you have to get out of here, you're in the wrong room!" and she says, "What?  Nuh uh, where's Jamie?"  Then I say, "No, really, we don't know you.  YOu have to go.  Your room is two doors down." 

She keeps looking at me like I"m stupid and saying, "Huh?" a lot.

Finally, she walks away.  Then, Misty says, "She was eating Tom's cheesesticks!!!"

We had ordered food when we got back to the room Saturday night, and Tom left his container of cheesesticks on the dresser. 

We're all cracking up at this point, thinking how in the hell did she end up in our room, first of all, and did she have some sort of cheesestick radar that she walked straight to them IN THE DARK and started eating them?

Then as we're discussing this, I hear noise in the bathroom.  I walk over there, and it turns out, she hadn't left at all.  There she was, leaned over the sink washing her hands.

So, again I say, "Hey, girl, you have to GO!  WE DON'T KNOW YOU.  And could you please flush on the way out?"

So, there we are, toilet full of pee, with a half eaten cheesestick on the back of the tank, laughing our asses off, and wishing we knew her so we could laugh at her for the rest of her natural life.

The end.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Youphoric

That's hot.

Didn't you like....turn it into an orgy?

eo000

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

My brother said he would have been ok with her staying.

The best part was that out of the four people in the room, somehow I ended up being the only one with balls enough to say anything to her.  Twice.

Gamplayerx

Jessie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 23, 2005, 08:51:12 AM
You slept with your brother?

Yeah.  That was the first time I'd ever slept with that brother, that either of us can recall at least.

I used to get in bed with Bryan a lot when we were kids, and I've slept with Tyler a million times.  He's really rough, though, and kicks a lot.

Kinky.

Alice

I like that story.  But who puts their food on the back of a toilet?

Jessie

Quote from: aliceliddell on May 23, 2005, 09:05:06 AM
I like that story.  But who puts their food on the back of a toilet?

That was an added bonus of funny right there.

Who eats strangers' scraps in the dark?

How the hell did she find the cheesesticks?  How did she know they were there?

Beefy

Jessie

Oh, I found a reason to post this story on TF.  That makes me happy.  I have no life.

Gamplayerx

eo000