News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

Cheesy Taco!

Started by Gamplayerx, May 19, 2008, 11:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

Cheesy taco. Cheesy taco? cheesy taco!

It's a new (to me, anyway) Easy Mac flavor. It's delicious.  And fun to say.

Cheesy taco!

meredith

that sounds pretty unappealing to me.  what flavor elements (we call them flavements in the business) from taco have been put into this new easy mac?

Beefy

Is there bacon involved?

Gamplayerx

Quote from: hatt on May 19, 2008, 11:30:18 AM
that sounds pretty unappealing to me.  what flavor elements (we call them flavements in the business) from taco have been put into this new easy mac?
Just the seasoning.  It's delicious!!

There is, sadly, no bacon in this iteration of Easy Mac. I have had the bacon one though, and I can testify to its tastiness.  Although, currently, I might have to swing towards Cheesy Taco for the win.  Surprising.

Cheesy taco.  Cheesy taco?  Cheesy taco!

Alice

I don't care for Easy mac.... does the taco seasoning make it any more like regular mac consistency?

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Alice on May 19, 2008, 11:46:46 AM
I don't care for Easy mac.... does the taco seasoning make it any more like regular mac consistency?
I don't know what you consider regular mac consistency.

Beefy

As much as I love me some mac & cheese, this thread just got the potential to become quite disgusting.

Jessie

So it's Kraft dinner with some taco seasoning thrown in?

That sounds gross.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

meredith

easy mac is different, but i'm not sure how to describe it...  something about it makes me lose my appetite quickly

Alice

This keeps coming up as permanew.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: hatt on May 19, 2008, 12:18:05 PM
easy mac is different, but i'm not sure how to describe it...  something about it makes me lose my appetite quickly
You crazy.  It's good.

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on May 19, 2008, 12:27:12 PM
This keeps coming up as permanew.

It did for me, too.

pumpkineye

I am a plain cheese mac n cheese kind of gal.  Sometimes I may put a little hot sauce in there, maybe a dash of garlic... but I find the idea of meat in my mac, unappealing. 

Gamplayerx

Hi, PE!  There is no meat in Cheesy Taco Easy Mac. 

What's permanew?

pumpkineye

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 19, 2008, 12:36:59 PM

What's permanew?

I moved to vegas!

meredith

i watched youph dump salsa into velveeta shells and cheese.  she also mixed a can of corn in with a bowl of ravioli.

i never have figured out what is wrong with her.

Jessie

STRANGER STRANGER STRANGER!!!!!

Alice

I put BBQ sauce in my mac.

And hi PE!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: pumpkineye on May 19, 2008, 12:42:29 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 19, 2008, 12:36:59 PM

What's permanew?

I moved to vegas!
Are you a showgirl now?  Will you no longer be able to answer my questions about how omega-3 fatty acids might prolong my life?  Have you ridden the roller coaster on top of the stratosphere?  Will you place $25 on black for me?

pumpkineye

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 19, 2008, 12:48:14 PM
Are you a showgirl now?
No, but Jessie asked me the same thing which makes me think that I may have mislead you people as to my ability to dance. 
Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 19, 2008, 12:48:14 PMWill you no longer be able to answer my questions about how omega-3 fatty acids might prolong my life?
I still can, because the day I decided to move, I walked into my bosses office and told her I could totally do my job from home, since now all I do is forums stuff.  And she agreed.  So I still have my job, and work from home, which means PJS 24/7.  BOOOYAAA
Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 19, 2008, 12:48:14 PMHave you ridden the roller coaster on top of the stratosphere?
I did many years ago, and while it looks like there are even more silly rides up there, I am not all that into heights.  Although I will admit that the rollercoaster was not nearly as thrilling as the thing that launches you straight up and drops you.  In fact, I would go as far as to say that it was pretty darn lame.
Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 19, 2008, 12:48:14 PMWill you place $25 on black for me?
Yes, and if you win, you can have your $25 back.

VikingJuice

I discovered how to make Mac-n-cheese even BETTER than it already was.  Buy two boxes, open and remove the pack of cheese from one and throw the box away or use in some other way.  Then, mix both packs of cheese into one batch and enjoy luscious, rich, cheesy goodness!!

meredith

once we found a little can of the kraft cheese powder at the grocery, like a small parmesan cheese container.  that was fcking awesome

Jessie

I usually use extra milk and throw in a couple of slices of american cheese product.

Yum.

ReBurn

The thought I had when I read the topic title had nothing to do with food. Just sayin'.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx

Today's EasyMac flavor is Alfredo.  The cup says EasyItalia and not EasyMac.  I'll let you know.

Jessie

Quote from: ReBurn on May 19, 2008, 08:57:41 PM
The thought I had when I read the topic title had nothing to do with food. Just sayin'.
I was waiting for someone else to say what I was thinking.

Only, I only thought it when it was Gamp's status on Gchat, and thought that outsiders might think she was having hygiene issues.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Jessie on May 20, 2008, 12:11:18 PM
Quote from: ReBurn on May 19, 2008, 08:57:41 PM
I was waiting for someone else to say what I was thinking.

Only, I only thought it when it was Gamp's status on Gchat, and thought that outsiders might think she was having hygiene issues.
Let's do it for Johnny! 

C'mon, Ponyboy.

Also, Alfredo was okay.  Didn't come close to toppling Cheesy Taco.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 20, 2008, 10:32:53 AM
Today's EasyMac flavor is Alfredo.  The cup says EasyItalia and not EasyMac.  I'll let you know.

QuoteThe thought I had when I read the topic title had nothing to do with food. Just sayin'.

I think these are related threads.