News:

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill.

Main Menu

Star: A Novel by Pam Anderson

Started by cnamon, May 11, 2005, 06:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnamon

This book is amazing. I couldn't put it down last night.  I read 1/3 of it yesterday.  I have had so many laughs.

Nishi, can you puhlease read more of it and post it in the dump? 

I think when I am done reading it, I am going to autograph it and send it to someone else here...once we all read it and or autograph it, I think we should send it to Pam.

DownSouth

There is no way I would be able to get past the pickled beets part after hearing nishi read it.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

cnamon

Quote from: DownSouth on May 11, 2005, 08:21:14 AM
There is no way I would be able to get past the pickled beets part after hearing nishi read it.
That is on page 3.

cnamon

Brandi continued to massage as Star slumped down onto the log.  Every now and then she would take another chip for herself and toss one to her buddy the gull.  "Oh, this is so perfect," Star said, bathed in the orange glow of the sunset and the warm haze of Brandi's attentions.  As the sun languidly slipped toward the water, Brandi's skilled hands worked their way down Star's back and she slowly turned to Jell-O.  Brandi worked the heels of her hands into the small of Star's back, and Star started to drift off, lying forward on the log they were straddling.

Suddenly, Star's eyes sprang open.

A finger slipped under the leg of the loose fitting shorts she was still wearing from work.  It wasn't unpleasant, but it was unexpected.  Maybe it was just an accident, Star thought, as Brandi's hands worked down her thigh.  Again she nodded, and again her eyes flew open with a start as that errant finger slipped more insistantly through the loose-fitting leg of her uniform.  Clearly this wasn't an accident.

Bishamonten

Quote from: cnamon on May 11, 2005, 08:25:04 AM
That is on page 3.

Only if I can sign it, "I owe you one unhindered punch to the labia."

eo000

Quote from: Bishamonten on May 11, 2005, 11:47:56 AM
That is on page 3.

becareful, you might lose your watch.

Bishamonten

Quote from: eo000 on May 11, 2005, 11:49:13 AM
That is on page 3.

I'll tie a cinderblock to it.

eo000

Quote from: Bishamonten on May 11, 2005, 11:50:54 AM
Quote from: eo000 on May 11, 2005, 11:49:13 AM
That is on page 3.

I'll tie a cinderblock to it.
still.