News:

9/8/05: 6 months, 75,000 posts! Thanks to Nishi for the post!

Main Menu

Started by Youphoric, May 08, 2005, 08:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youphoric

As much as I love my Kiefy (and we all know I LOOOOOVE him) and I'm happy for his great popularity, I think 24 has passed its prime long ago

With a gimmick that unique, I think it was best left a 1 season show. 

Thoughts?

ignom

I've never watched an episode of 24.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Youphoric

when it first came out I had a Tuesday night class that ran until 9:15pm, I used to skip out of the last half hour to run home so I could watch it.

And when the last episode came on, I REALLY had to pee at the very end, so I ran out of the room with 5 seconds left to go and I friggin missed the ending.

Beefy

I quit watching 24 after the first episode.  The gimmick was too much.

That said, the performances were good, and perhaps the show works better when viewed through DVD sets.

Gamplayerx

I've never seen it either, but my brother enjoys it.  Maybe he has a thing for Sutherland that he's not quite ready to share.

Jessie

I've never seen it, but my dad likes it.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: jessie on May 08, 2005, 09:31:48 PM
I've never seen it, but my dad likes it.
GO TO BED!

meredith

Yeah. Should have been one season.  The nation is in peril too often, and nobody eats or uses the restroom. :)

BigDun

This season is too over the top. First it was a foiled kidnap attempt. Then it was a foiled nuclear meltdown attempt. Then they were after Air Force One. Now it has to do with the launch codes for the nuclear arsenal?

That's a bit much for one 24 hour day's events.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

meredith

At least they brought the old President back on.  Poor guy has had to sell insurance to make ends meet.