News:

ever clean urine and wet dreams out of a t-rex's mouth

Main Menu

Family Guy

Started by Youphoric, May 08, 2005, 08:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listener

A worthy season premiere.

When they did the Dr Jekyll and Mr Sulu joke, I was like "I don't get it."  But the second beat was funny, and the third beat was worth all the buildup.

Also, you just knew that they were building up to an Evil Monkey appearance, especially after Chris asked Peter if they were still going to the baseball game, but that didn't make it any less awesome.

And, for once, the ending didn't just feel like "oops, that's 23 minutes, show's over."

Beefy

There were some definite big laughs, but there were enough moments pertaining to the "rape" that weren't funny to me at all.  More like inappropriate for the sake of being inappropriate, but without a hint of humor.

And I'm someone who believes any topic can be made funny if dealt with properly.

Listener

Quote from: Beefy on September 11, 2006, 11:56:06 AM
There were some definite big laughs, but there were enough moments pertaining to the "rape" that weren't funny to me at all.  More like inappropriate for the sake of being inappropriate, but without a hint of humor.

And I'm someone who believes any topic can be made funny if dealt with properly.

Yeah, some of those got a little uncomfortable.

Infobahn

Get a prostate exam, and you will see that episode was COMEDY GOLD

VikingJuice

Quote from: Infobahn on September 11, 2006, 02:02:00 PM
Get a prostate exam, and you will see that episode was COMEDY GOLD

Thanks Banya.

Beefy

This is the best episode in a long, long time.

Alice

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on March 04, 2007, 09:33:57 PM
Crap, I missed it.

I'll be shocked if at least two key sequences don't end up on Youtube by morning.

meredith

Crap, I missed it.

who's the hottie in the avatar?  :-*

Alice

Quote from: hatt on March 05, 2007, 01:05:36 AM
Crap, I missed it.

who's the hottie in the avatar?  :-*
Such brownie points for you!  ;)