News:

Incontinence Hotline ... Can you hold, please?

Main Menu

Your movie

Started by dazie, March 12, 2008, 09:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

If you could write and have a movie produced, what would it be about, who would star, who would direct etc?

I've been pondering a historical drama about Bleeding Kansas and John Brown.  (duh)

I don't have a star or director in mind yet, but Randy Edleman would write the score.

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

DownSouth

I would just like to have Pitt and Cloney in it because they don't really seem to give a fuck about being celebrities and seem like thay would be a blast to work with.  The movie would be about them watching JLH in the shower for 2 hours.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ReBurn

I'm sure that any move I had produced would include lots of super powers, explosions and boobies. Without a doubt.

It wouldn't matter who starred or directed, because it would be full of super powers, explosions and boobies.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx

Damn, this sounds like work.  If I've enough clout to write and have a movie produced, and the power to pick who would star, direct, etc., I clearly should be able to just forgo all that nonsense and laze on a pristine beach somewhere.  Preferably with something chilled to drink.

Alice

I'd adapt Imajica to a movie.  Not entirely sure who I'd have star in it - I think I'd have to reread it again to say for sure.