News:

10/13/05 ReBurn nails the 90,000th post with a bullet! And what a bullet it was.

Main Menu

Todays lunch

Started by eo000, March 07, 2005, 11:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charmed

When I got to high school they changed the pizza. They made it with stuffed crust and it was actually pretty good. Still rectangular though.

ReBurn

In my high school they fed us the box that the pizza from the other schools came out of.  And we liked it!
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

eo000

same as yesterday. yay for veggies!

ignom

I think today is going to be a soup day.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

DownSouth

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 07, 2005, 10:59:38 PM
I kinda miss cafeteria pizza.  It was so nice and rectangular.  And never varied.  There was comfort to be had in that.
I would eat that everyday if I could get it.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ReBurn

Quote from: DownSouth on March 08, 2005, 11:04:51 AM
I kinda miss cafeteria pizza.  It was so nice and rectangular.  And never varied.  There was comfort to be had in that.
I bet if you went down and hit on some 16 year olds they could score you some pizza.

ignom

There is a kind of microwavable pizza at the grocery store called Mama Rosa's that tastes a lot like school pizza, but they are round.

DownSouth

Quote from: ReBurninator on March 08, 2005, 11:05:33 AM
I bet if you went down and hit on some 16 year olds they could score you some pizza.
That's a little old.  Don't you think?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

pumpkineye

i'm going to have chicken and rice.  but i bought buffalo sauce, and i've been having a hard time not putting it on everything... so i'll probably have buffalo chicken and a side of rice.

ReBurn

Quote from: DownSouth on March 08, 2005, 11:15:20 AM
Quote from: ReBurninator on March 08, 2005, 11:05:33 AM
That's a little old.  Don't you think?
You're right.

cnamon

I think I will have some chicken and easy mac.

charmed

I had a salad and some chicken tenders from Ruby Tuesday's.

Gamplayerx

I like to live on the edge, so I had Taco soup - Soup at Hand Taco soup.

charmed

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 08, 2005, 04:10:43 PM
I like to live on the edge, so I had Taco soup - Soup at Hand Taco soup.

Did you stir it with a spoon?

Gamplayerx

Well, yes.  I used a spoon.  I ate it with a spoon, too.  I just can't drink soup.

I'm edgy, but still safety conscious.

charmed

That's good that you still have saftey in mind because you could have been horribly, horribly burned.

ignom

I ended up eating a grilled chicken sandwich on pita bread with swiss cheese and honey mustard.

DownSouth

I had to have a bigmac because I was too lazy to go and get my own food.  I got the thing I figured could cover up the taste of the horse meat the best.

curlingdog

2 slices of leftover double stuffed pizza from last night.  Papa Murphy's is the shit! :)