News:

Do you all even read these?

Main Menu

Hats vs. Caps

Started by Gamplayerx, March 04, 2008, 09:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

Who wears 'em?  What ya got in the way of head coverings?  Baseball cap?  Stetson?  Fedora?  Newsboy? 

Your hats, tell me about them.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

For example, DS sleeps in a hat.  But not a captain's hat or anything. 

Alice

I look bad in baseball hats.  I'll wear Ivy caps, but that's about it.

Jessie

I have a few baseball caps that I wear.  One is a UofL hat, one is Nike, and one is from geocaching.com.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

I think you know my answer here.

Beefy

Quote from: Beefy on March 04, 2008, 10:02:13 AM

Though there is admittedly 90% less hat wearing at work now that my role has changed.

Gamplayerx

Actually, I don't.  I know you have a cap, but not what kind it is and I seem to have lost any and all photos I had of you wearing said chapeau.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 04, 2008, 10:03:19 AM
Actually, I don't.  I know you have a cap, but not what kind it is and I seem to have lost any and all photos I had of you wearing said chapeau.

I have "the" hat, which is a beret/Kangol type thing.  And I also sometimes wear a dark blue baseball cap with big white letters that say NYU on it.

VikingJuice

Baseball cap all the way!!  Any chance I get to support one of my favorite teams by wearing a hat, I take advantage.  I've shied away from it a little the last year or so in hopes that it won't be the thing that fends off a potential mate but I'm beginning to think it doesn't matter.  Single with hat, single without hat.

grace

DownSouth

Girls with baseball hats on are hot.

eo000

I wear a few different kinds of hats. If i'm just out and about, it'll be a grey msu baseball cap.

DownSouth

Quote from: eo000 on March 05, 2008, 07:17:11 AM
I wear a few different kinds of hats. If i'm just out and about, it'll be a grey msu baseball cap.
Gamp thinks we're too old to be wearing those.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: DownSouth on March 05, 2008, 08:45:28 AM
I think YOU'RE too old to be wearing those, unless you're actively participating in a sport. 

eo has the shorts to pull it off.

eo000

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 05, 2008, 09:47:25 AM
Quote from: DownSouth on March 05, 2008, 08:45:28 AM
I think YOU'RE too old to be wearing those, unless you're actively participating in a sport. 

eo has the shorts to pull it off.
now i just need the mustache and car.

Beefy

Why is Gamp sitting next to the Cloverfield monster?

Gamplayerx

Bennyhana

Quote from: VikingJuice on March 04, 2008, 08:35:37 PM
Baseball cap all the way!!  Any chance I get to support one of my favorite teams by wearing a hat, I take advantage.  I've shied away from it a little the last year or so in hopes that it won't be the thing that fends off a potential mate but I'm beginning to think it doesn't matter.  Single with hat, single without hat.

You can dance if you want to.

Jessie

Wait.  We're too old for baseball caps? What's the age limit?

Gamplayerx

DS isn't really too old, but he's putting way too much energy and time into trying to be able to wear some cap. 

Jessie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 05, 2008, 10:53:55 AM
DS isn't really too old, but he's putting way too much energy and time into trying to be able to wear some cap. 
What kind of cap?

DownSouth

You shop all the time.  I want my hat to fit right.  Watch it BFF.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Jessie on March 05, 2008, 10:54:20 AM
What kind of cap?
A baseball cap.  He's been sleeping in it and he's run it under hot water like 5 times and his head hurts from trying to get it into shape and it's still pointy.  Oh, the horrors!!  The agony!!  The hu-millinery!!

Bennyhana

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 05, 2008, 11:02:32 AM
What kind of cap?
A baseball cap.  He's been sleeping in it and he's run it under hot water like 5 times and his head hurts from trying to get it into shape and it's still pointy.  Oh, the horrors!!  The agony!!  The hu-millinery!!

I'm just barely intelligent enough to detect the pun and look it up so I get it.

Alice

I don't mind baseball hats on guys as long as their fitted.  The other ones are just crappy looking.

DownSouth

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 05, 2008, 11:02:32 AM
What kind of cap?
My BFF charm is going in the trash.

Gamplayerx

Hey!  It's not my fault you have a pointy head and an unhealthy obsession with baseball caps.

Jessie

Quote from: Alice on March 05, 2008, 11:06:43 AM
I don't mind baseball hats on guys as long as their fitted.  The other ones are just crappy looking.
You need an editor.

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on March 05, 2008, 11:41:17 AM
You need an editor.
Crap.  That's what I get for typing/cheetah racing at the same time.

Jessie

Quote from: Alice on March 05, 2008, 12:16:14 PM
You need an editor.
You must run really fast.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Jessie on March 05, 2008, 12:21:21 PM
Quote from: Alice on March 05, 2008, 12:16:14 PM
You need an editor.
You must run really fast.

She didn't say she won.

BigDun

Quote from: Beefy on March 05, 2008, 10:19:10 AM
I'm crushed.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Gamplayerx

DownSouth

Quote from: BigDun on March 05, 2008, 01:09:57 PM
Quote from: Beefy on March 05, 2008, 10:19:10 AM
I'm crushed.
One new job and BD gets called a monster.