News:

Do you all even read these?

Main Menu

I just keep saying "Wow"

Started by sapphirehart, February 18, 2008, 09:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sapphirehart

I am all moved in to my new place.  It's a one bedroom duplex located in the historic residential area of Columbus, MS, just across from MS Univeristy for Women.  It's so totally cute and my best friend, Cassie decorated it for me.  I couldn't repaint the walls or put up any wall paper boarder but with all the cutesy stuff on the walls and the furniture I was able to snag from the house, it's totally adorable!

Cassie took pictures of the rooms after we finished decorating.  I'll post them as soon as she emails them to me.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

Yay!  What a great newsbreak this morning.  :)  I'm glad you're doing well.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

sapphirehart

I can't afford internet service right now (plus I don't have a computer) so I'll only be able to surf the net while at work...but that's okay, I'll survive.

Gamplayerx

Congrats on the new place.  I'm so glad this is going so smoothly for you.

Beefy

TTIUW... oh wait, you already covered that.

Jessie

You know what I keep saying?  Cabbage.  It just sounds right.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

sapphirehart

Quote from: Jessie on February 18, 2008, 10:10:37 AM
You know what I keep saying?  Cabbage.  It just sounds right.

speaking of Cabbage...I can now cook Cabbage Soup and not hear everyone in the house bitch about the smell.

grace

Quote from: sapphirehart on February 18, 2008, 09:19:27 AM
I am all moved in to my new place.  It's a one bedroom duplex located in the historic residential area of Columbus, MS, just across from MS Univeristy for Women.  It's so totally cute and my best friend, Cassie decorated it for me.  I couldn't repaint the walls or put up any wall paper boarder but with all the cutesy stuff on the walls and the furniture I was able to snag from the house, it's totally adorable!

Cassie took pictures of the rooms after we finished decorating.  I'll post them as soon as she emails them to me.

yay.......whens the party ????

meredith