News:

ever clean urine and wet dreams out of a t-rex's mouth

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Jessie, January 23, 2008, 08:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Anyone watching this season?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on January 23, 2008, 08:58:43 PM
Anyone watching this season?

I always watch the auditions.

I can't wait for the game show coming on.

Jessie

I'm watching that now, too.  No way I'd go on this show.

BigDun

My wife is watching and I can hear it from the room I'm in. Does that count?
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on January 23, 2008, 09:04:48 PM
I'm watching that now, too.  No way I'd go on this show.

This guy is an ass.

But I suppose most people would seem like asses if they told 100% of the truth all the time.

ReBurn

Why is the title of the thread American Idol? That clearly is not what you're talking about.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Jessie

Quote from: ReBurn on January 24, 2008, 01:08:10 AM
Why is the title of the thread American Idol? That clearly is not what you're talking about.
Are you new here?

Gamplayerx

After all the hype, I was hoping for more.

DownSouth

A girl cousin that works here was on it.  I heard it at 31 flavors last night.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

We really enjoyed tonight's episode.

This guy reminds me and Timothy of ignom.

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Jessie

Yeah, but I think he'll get voted off with the guy who sang Wham!  What the hell was he thinking?

ReBurn

Quote from: Jessie on March 04, 2008, 09:26:52 PM

Now it makes sense. I've been wondering who that guy looks like for 3 weeks now.

Jessie

Quote from: ReBurn on March 04, 2008, 10:09:41 PM
Quote from: Jessie on March 04, 2008, 09:26:52 PM

Now it makes sense. I've been wondering who that guy looks like for 3 weeks now.
I thought it the instant I saw him.

Of course, I've spent a little more time with Jason than the rest of ya.

Gamplayerx

Poor guy who sang Wham! - he's cute.  David Cook isn't as cute - but I actually almost liked Hello when he sang it.

Jessie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 04, 2008, 11:09:31 PM
Poor guy who sang Wham! - he's cute.  David Cook isn't as cute - but I actually almost liked Hello when he sang it.
Yeah, I don't see Wham guy sticking around.

Gamplayerx

By the way, according to my limited connection to the 13-15 year old insane girl contingent, the flamboyant kid with the asymmetrical purple tipped hair is "mega."

Jessie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 04, 2008, 11:17:43 PM
By the way, according to my limited connection to the 13-15 year old insane girl contingent, the flamboyant kid with the asymmetrical purple tipped hair is "mega."
I love him.

ReBurn

I can't believe we went through 80's week with nary a Bon Jovi song. Kids today...

Gamplayerx

I said to my husband before last night's show, "Want to bet on who sings 'I Want to Dance with Somebody'?"  We didn't have to wait long to find out. 

Jessie

They really need to find a way to pep up the elimination shows.  Bo-ring.

Gamplayerx

Please, please, please, please let it be skunkhead, let it be skunkhead, let it be skunkhead...

Jessie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 19, 2008, 08:55:23 PM
Please, please, please, please let it be skunkhead, let it be skunkhead, let it be skunkhead...
Thank god.  What an annoying one trick pony that girl is.  No range at all, and no personality to boot.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Jessie on March 19, 2008, 08:56:11 PM
Thank god.  What an annoying one trick pony that girl is.  No range at all, and no personality to boot.
I also thought it was really precious how she decided that she didn't really need to listen to anything the judges told her or any advice they gave.  What'd she say last week?  Something about filling a dive bar in Jersey or something?  And now that I'm typing this, it occurs to me that we should make this small so, on the off chance that it's a spoiler for someone, it doesn't spoil it for someone.  Who that someone is, I have no idea.

And, of course, I screwed that up.  Twice.  :)

Jessie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 19, 2008, 08:58:28 PM
Quote from: Jessie on March 19, 2008, 08:56:11 PM
I also thought it was really precious how she decided that she didn't really need to listen to anything the judges told her or any advice they gave.  What'd she say last week?  Something about filling a dive bar in Jersey or something?  And now that I'm typing this, it occurs to me that we should make this small so, on the off chance that it's a spoiler for someone, it doesn't spoil it for someone.  Who that someone is, I have no idea.[/size]
Well, at least you tried...

I keep telling Timothy she reminds me of a female Elvis when she performs, and not in a good way.  And her voice is just annoying.  Every once in a while in a good rock song she sounds ok, but mostly she sounds nasally and fails to enunciate.  Very annoying, that one.  The little mousy blonde chick is sure to be next to go.  Then the asian girl, maybe, if she doesn't do something that isn't painfully dull.