News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Spiderman 2.1

Started by ReBurn, January 07, 2008, 09:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReBurn

I just popped in the Spiderman 2 Blu-ray disc that I got for Christmas and Spiderman 2.1 was an option when I went to play it. Apparently this is a director's cut that was released just before Spidey 3 hit the theaters. It is 8 minutes longer than the original, but many of the scenes are completely reworked from the original release. Like the elevator scene where he first lost his webs. And the exchange at Peter's birthday party paints the animosity in the relationship between Peter and Harry in a completely different light. It isn't just a few more added scenes like in most director's cuts. A bunch of the scenes are actually timed differently from the original movie and seem to give it a completely new feel. And to me it seems like much more of a comic book movie than the original version did. There are just small flourishes throughout that are really cool.

Has anyone else seen this version?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!