News:

9/7/05- 6 months! How the heck did we miss that date?? And you didn't even remember to get me a gift!

Main Menu

Zeppelin

Started by Beefy, December 11, 2007, 08:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

dazie

I'd love to go see them.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Beefy

$213+ for nose bleeds

Bennyhana

Quote from: Beefy on December 11, 2007, 09:57:21 AM
$213+ for nose bleeds

I'd consider paying a lot (not that much, though)  if they hadn't taken any of puffy's blood money.  They don't need my money.

Gamplayerx

The Edge said the show was amazing.

manosax

I might pony up some serious cash to see them.  I actually had a dream last night that I drove James Brown home from a performance at a school where I was a student.  funny.

Jessie

Quote from: manosax on December 11, 2007, 01:53:44 PM
I might pony up some serious cash to see them.  I actually had a dream last night that I drove James Brown home from a performance at a school where I was a student.  funny.
He's a wife beater and we hate him around here, except for one person who defends him, but I can't remember who.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

Was it me?  I like James Brown.  I don't remember defending the wife beating part though.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on December 11, 2007, 03:29:29 PM
He's a wife beater and we hate him around here, except for one person who defends him, but I can't remember who.
IIRC, that was Listener.

Alice

Quote from: Alice on December 11, 2007, 03:38:32 PM
IIRC, that was Listener.
Oh, my bad.  Just looked - it was JJ.  Same diff.

Jessie

Quote from: dazie on December 11, 2007, 03:32:21 PM
Was it me?  I like James Brown.  I don't remember defending the wife beating part though.
I like his music, too, I just think he was a shady person.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Bishamonten

Quote from: Jessie on December 11, 2007, 03:42:16 PM
Quote from: dazie on December 11, 2007, 03:32:21 PM
I like his music, too, I just think he was a shady person.

Somewhere, James Brown is doing the sculpting scene from Ghost with a very unsuspecting woman...

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on December 11, 2007, 03:39:11 PM
Quote from: Alice on December 11, 2007, 03:38:32 PM
IIRC, that was Listener.
Oh, my bad.  Just looked - it was JJ.  Same diff.

That just isn't true.

manosax

I'm not defending his personal life... just his music.  And I would argure anyone if they were denying his influence.  Most people that are famous or driven have very little of "the social skills" and there are many that spend a great deal of time maintaining who they are. 

BigDun

Beefy's avatar seems to be rocking out to Stairway to Heaven.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

ursus

I wish it had been almost any other tune.

I was just wondering...