News:

In spite of the cost of living, it's still quite popular.

Main Menu

Tron returns

Started by Beefy, September 11, 2007, 06:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

Jay Maynard will be SO HAPPY!
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

VikingJuice

It's about damned time!  I've been waiting for this for a very long time.  There's been so many improvements in movie technology that this has been begging for a remake, sequel or whatever.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

ursus

I was just wondering...

manosax

I'd love to see a new TRON.  I just hope they don't fuck it up...

Bennyhana

Quote from: VJ-Office Linebacker on September 11, 2007, 08:20:53 PM
It's about damned time!  I've been waiting for this for a very long time.  There's been so many improvements in movie technology that this has been begging for a remake, sequel or whatever.

If it's a remake, I don't want to see it.  I've already seen the movie, goddamnit.

I would agree, though, that a sequel, given how much computer technology runs our personal lives now, is very much warranted.

manosax

I hope they get wendy carlos to do the music...

a remake woudn't make much sense since computers have changes so much since the first TRON.

VikingJuice

Quote from: manosax on September 12, 2007, 01:25:35 PM
I hope they get wendy carlos to do the music...

a remake woudn't make much sense since computers have changes so much since the first TRON.

Sure, you could remake it by having a PC user get stuck inside a Mac.  It would take years to get out!!

manosax

or you could have network wars and have only an elite group that can go between the two platforms...

dazie

Quote from: manosax on September 12, 2007, 10:50:59 PM
or you could have network wars and have only an elite group that can go between the two platforms...

I think my inlaws made a program for that...  "The Connectables"
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

manosax

Quote from: dazie on September 13, 2007, 11:52:50 AM

ooo...you can have the connectables as the commandoes and have a guy that looks like chuck woolerey as their commander...

Alice

Quote from: manosax on September 13, 2007, 01:16:09 PM
Quote from: dazie on September 13, 2007, 11:52:50 AM

ooo...you can have the connectables as the commandoes and have a guy that looks like chuck woolerey as their commander...
Or just Chuck Woolery.  I don't think he has much better to do with his time, nowadays.

manosax

I keep seeing him on theese infomercials for real estate.  The same company also uses Eric Estrada quite a bit. 

manosax