News:

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill.

Main Menu

Two Words: Pork Martini

Started by BigDun, September 06, 2007, 09:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Alice

That literally made me a bit queasy.

DownSouth

I don't want to puke up my cheese tots and slushy.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

DownSouth

Yeah.  Skimped on the cheese.  Assholes.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

Quote from: BigDun on September 06, 2007, 09:44:31 PM
Late night Sonic run?
OH!  Chip is going to take me to Sonic when I go to VA in 2 weeks.  And his shipmates all laughed that I asked to go to a Sonic of all places, until he explained that we have tons of commercials for Sonic out here, but no Sonics.

Jessie

We had a Jack in the Box commercial here the other day.  There's not a Jack in the Box in the entire state, that I'm aware of.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

DownSouth

Quote from: Jessie on September 06, 2007, 10:05:47 PM
We had a Jack in the Box commercial here the other day.  There's not a Jack in the Box in the entire state, that I'm aware of.
We have those commercials here too.  The only time I've seen one is in Tucson.

manosax

Quote from: Alice on September 06, 2007, 09:51:43 PM
Quote from: BigDun on September 06, 2007, 09:44:31 PM
Late night Sonic run?
OH!  Chip is going to take me to Sonic when I go to VA in 2 weeks.  And his shipmates all laughed that I asked to go to a Sonic of all places, until he explained that we have tons of commercials for Sonic out here, but no Sonics.
We had that problem here too, until I moved to the San Jouquin Valley where Sonic is starting to make inroads...

dazie

We have several Sonics, yay!

BUT- no Jack in the Box, no Pollo Loco, no In-n-Out.   :'(  I am sooooo jonesin' for a Pollo Bowl.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

I don't get a lot of joy out of Sonic's food.  Maybe it's because I don't like tater tots or hot dogs.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on September 16, 2007, 09:37:28 AM
I don't get a lot of joy out of Sonic's food.  Maybe it's because I don't like tater tots or hot dogs.

44 Ounce PowerAde slushies FTW!

VikingJuice

Quote from: DownSouth on September 06, 2007, 09:50:31 PM
Yeah.  Skimped on the cheese.  Assholes.

Because you posted this, I couldn't get cheesy tots out of my head.  My local sonic skimped also but it was still yummy!!

manosax

Quote from: dazie on September 16, 2007, 09:10:03 AM
We have several Sonics, yay!

BUT- no Jack in the Box, no Pollo Loco, no In-n-Out.   :'(  I am sooooo jonesin' for a Pollo Bowl.

they don't have an El Pollo in Tracy, but they do in Modesto... I used to have one in the same strip mall when I was in Northridge... yummy.