News:

Incontinence Hotline ... Can you hold, please?

Main Menu

Flight of the Conchords

Started by Dry then Catch, August 29, 2007, 11:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manosax

Quote from: Jessie on November 09, 2007, 04:33:06 PM
Quote from: manosax on November 09, 2007, 03:57:31 PM

I understand that you're sort of between guys at the moment, but honey, surely it hasn't been so long that you've forgotten what f*cking is.
I think I have forgotten... :-\
How to quote?
oh bite me!

Dry then Catch

e0, have you watched season 2?  i've seen three eps and I'm so sad thats its humor once subtle, has become so forced and the songs aren't very good either.  Self-aware of its own success.  Crazy dogs indeed.

eo000

Quote from: This Bears Repeating on May 07, 2009, 01:35:03 PM
e0, have you watched season 2?  i've seen three eps and I'm so sad thats its humor once subtle, has become so forced and the songs aren't very good either.  Self-aware of its own success.  Crazy dogs indeed.
It rallies. The epileptic dog song is great. Sniz just saw them in concert this week, and said they were amazing.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: eo000 on May 08, 2009, 06:00:24 AM
It rallies. The epileptic dog song is great. Sniz just saw them in concert this week, and said they were amazing.

I'm actually seeing them in two weeks.  I heard they were mainly only singing new songs and that Jemaine did all the work

Ok i'm glad it does.  One thing that bothered me was last season they sex-type jokes were only used to express awkwardness and show how naive they were.  Now they are just being lewd and zany as a cheap gag. 

Dry then Catch

i saw them in concert the other day.  the crowd was full of Mels

eo000

Quote from: cathr on May 26, 2009, 11:58:13 AM
were you wearing your brit wig?

Dry then Catch

Quote from: eo000 on May 26, 2009, 12:18:56 PM
Quote from: cathr on May 26, 2009, 11:58:13 AM
were you wearing your brit wig?
i was wearing my gloves that looked like my hands.

If the show goes in your area, its defintely worth it.  They are so fast at the improv and crowd banter.  Dave opened, he schtick is not quite as funny for 30 minutes straight. 

More season 2 songs than season 1 songs. 

Dry then Catch

girlfriends from the past is a great song

Dry then Catch

Quote from: eo000 on May 08, 2009, 06:00:24 AM
e0, have you watched season 2?  i've seen three eps and I'm so sad thats its humor once subtle, has become so forced and the songs aren't very good either.  Self-aware of its own success.  Crazy dogs indeed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlCoBra6PfU

i just saw that episode it was BRAHBRAH.  

how can she have an eye on you and an eye on me.
oh that girl with the lazy eye!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOvQ1EvMy5k

i saw the usher/r kelly version and honestly it seemed like a parody