News:

Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes thing more acceptable for awhile.

Main Menu

Keane

Started by eo000, April 18, 2005, 08:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eo000

site

I bought their cd "Hopes and Fears" tonight. I'm not really digging it so far (all the way through once), but I don't hate it. It would be good for a mellow background cd.

Gamplayerx

I love that cd.  That guy's voice is amazing.  If you read all the lyrics, it appears someone was having a very bad day.

Jessie

I've only heard snippets of one of their songs, but I like what I've heard.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

eo000

The more I hear the CD, the more I like it. It's not in the astounding catagory, but it's not bad.

Beefy

The new album is out, and they went all 80's.  It's odd.  Not bad, just going to take some getting used to.

Beefy

I threw some in the Dump.

eo000

Thanks!

I've been looking for the new franz ferdinand, but just saw that it doesn't come out until late january. i hate when bands put out a single 3 months before the cd drops.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on October 22, 2008, 05:20:34 PM
The new album is out, and they went all 80's.  It's odd.  Not bad, just going to take some getting used to.
I heard one of the songs on the radio the other day.  I didn't catch the name of it - I wonder if it's one you dumped.  I'm gonna go seelisten!  :)

grace

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 23, 2008, 09:10:28 AM
Quote from: Beefy on October 22, 2008, 05:20:34 PM
I heard one of the songs on the radio the other day.  I didn't catch the name of it - I wonder if it's one you dumped.  I'm gonna go seelisten!  :)

i've never been to the dump...all this time and i've never been, i'm missing something relevent. where is it....