News:

ever clean urine and wet dreams out of a t-rex's mouth

Main Menu

Where the hell is that Vick thread?

Started by Jessie, July 26, 2007, 03:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/26/vick.dogfighting/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

I will never understand people who support someone just because they play a sport, or sing a song, or whatever.

Is football really THAT important?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dots

Yes, football is THAT important.

But not in this case.  And I don't see how "complicated" this case can be. 

He is asking for an extension because Nov. 26 is the time when teams that are in good position to the playoffs step up their game (which the Falcons shouldn't worry about).

If Vick gave a shit, he would have addressed the supporters in SOME way.

High profile celebrity stuff doesn't happen often in that part of VA...I am sure some of those people were out there to be on the news.  Fucktards.

You're an asshole and I hate you.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Jessie on July 26, 2007, 03:55:44 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/26/vick.dogfighting/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

I will never understand people who support someone just because they play a sport, or sing a song, or whatever.

Is football really THAT important?

They might be supporting his right to play on the grounds that he has yet to be convicted of a crime.  We are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, decided by a jury of our peers.

That said, I think he's guilty as sin.  Also, just because of the publicity and the severity of the allegations, it would kind of make the falcon's season a circus if he did play, even if he is eventually aquitted.

Dry then Catch

VikingJuice

This makes 2 jerseys I own that I can't wear anymore.  The first was a Ricky Williams jersey that I removed the name from and only wore to play football in.  If LaDanian Thomlinson or Jason Taylor get busted for anything serious, I'm gonna have to do some more jersey shopping.

PS.  I have  Vick jersey for sale in case anyone wants it, $20 and it's yours!!

dots

VikingJuice

Quote from: dots on July 26, 2007, 08:01:57 PM
I still really want a Mexico jersey.

I could "fix" my jersey to make it read that.  MIght not look good but it can be done.

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

dots

dazie

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20151076/

I'd like Michael Vick and his dogfighting cronies to go and tell these men and women that dogs are just dumb animals, good for nothing but fighting and destroying. 

And I'd like to videotape the reaction.

And then I'd point and laugh.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

VikingJuice

Quote from: dazie on August 12, 2007, 08:53:14 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20151076/

I'd like Michael Vick and his dogfighting cronies to go and tell these men and women that dogs are just dumb animals, good for nothing but fighting and destroying. 

And I'd like to videotape the reaction.

And then I'd point and laugh.

Real Dogs of War.  That was such a nice story to read, not because of the violence that they face but the way that their human handlers seemed to care so much abou them.  I never would have thought of using a dog for bomb duty but it makes sense given their natural skill set and the training cost is quite low compared that of a human soldier or a robot with sensors.  I like that they actually provide some medical support for these wonderful creatures.  It's a shame that the dogs can't be awarded something special for their services and risk, if nothing else, a big fat steak dinner once a week or a lifetime of weekly grooming and personal care back at home.

I want a dog so much lately.  I just can't bring myself to getting one in a small one bedroom apartment.  It's a big reason why I want to move out and get a house with a yard for a dog to play in.  I think it'll be a couple more years and then I can afford a house....and a dog.

VikingJuice

Oh yeah, I heard this morning on ESPN that the NFL may now officially suspend Vick for the whole season.  At the moment, he is taking a "required leave of absence" that is tantamount to a suspension with pay.  The NFL currently has asked him to stay away from the Falcons until his trial is over, that is expected somewhere around Thanksgiving.  But if they give him the official boot, that will be without pay-like it should be in my opinion.  The commissioner is expected to give a ruling today or tomorrow on the matter and the basis is that he believes Vick outright lied to him in a one on one back a few months ago regarding there being ANY dogs on his property.  This will fall under the "code of conduct" policy of the NFL.

I think the commissioner is walking a fine line at the moment on this because: A) there's really no precedent in the NFL past policy implementation, B) I don't really think there is language in the NFL guidelines allowing for this C) He likely will get overturned by the player's union.

Not to say he doesn't deserve the boot, but I don't know that he's in violation-before a conviction- of any current NFL statutes.  That said, I'd look for the wording of NFL policies and statutes to be revised in the very near future to deal with this sort of matter.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

VikingJuice

Due to 2 MORE potential charges as a result of the plea bargains by two more co-defendants, Vick may now be trying to make a deal himself.  My money says this dude is getting at least 2 years even with a deal.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2972161

ReBurn

Maybe there will be another "Longest Yard" remake, but this time FOR REAL!
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

eo000

So awesome. be sure to read the pdf, it's hilarious.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/riches_jonathan_file.pdf
QuoteEmbattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy "missiles from Iran," FOX News has learned.

Jonathan Lee Riches filed the handwritten complaint over "theft and abuse of my animals" on July 23 in the U.S. District Court in Richmond, Va.

Riches alleges that Vick stole two white mixed pit bull dogs from his home in Holiday, Fla., and used them for dogfighting operations in Richmond, Va. The complaint goes on to allege that Vick sold the dogs on eBay and "used the proceeds to purchase missiles from the Iran government."

The complaint also alleges that Vick would need those missiles because he pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda in February of this year.

"Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes," Riches writes in the complaint.

Riches wants $63 billion dollars "backed by gold and silver " delivered to the front gates to the Williamsburg Federal Correctional facility in South Carolina. Riches is an inmate at the facility serving out a wire fraud conviction

source

VikingJuice

Quote from: eo000 on August 16, 2007, 06:00:59 AM
So awesome. be sure to read the pdf, it's hilarious.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/riches_jonathan_file.pdf
QuoteEmbattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy "missiles from Iran," FOX News has learned.

Jonathan Lee Riches filed the handwritten complaint over "theft and abuse of my animals" on July 23 in the U.S. District Court in Richmond, Va.

Riches alleges that Vick stole two white mixed pit bull dogs from his home in Holiday, Fla., and used them for dogfighting operations in Richmond, Va. The complaint goes on to allege that Vick sold the dogs on eBay and "used the proceeds to purchase missiles from the Iran government."

The complaint also alleges that Vick would need those missiles because he pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda in February of this year.

"Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes," Riches writes in the complaint.

Riches wants $63 billion dollars "backed by gold and silver " delivered to the front gates to the Williamsburg Federal Correctional facility in South Carolina. Riches is an inmate at the facility serving out a wire fraud conviction

source

Ahhh Fox Noise, almost as good as the Enquirer!!

Alice

I didn't know you could copyright your own name.

Gamplayerx

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on August 16, 2007, 08:54:25 AM

I think Ricky Henderson started that years ago.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Beefy on August 16, 2007, 10:25:19 AM
Quote from: Alice on August 16, 2007, 08:54:25 AM

I think Ricky Henderson started that years ago.

By the way, you owe him $20 for posting his name here.  $25 if you pay later than 20 minutes from the original posting.

dazie

Jessie

Quote from: dazie on August 23, 2007, 11:26:47 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-marbury-vick&prov=ap&type=lgns

Crap.  What an idiot.  And I'm wearing his brand of sneakers today. 
So is Timothy.

Dumbass.  Marbury, not Timothy.

Jessie

Gamplayerx

Can the non-Jesus followers still think he's scum?

Bennyhana

Quote from: Jessie on August 27, 2007, 01:00:58 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/08/27/michael.vick/index.html

He found Jesus.  Now we all have to forgive him, just like Jesus has done.

That right there is why I don't believe in Jesus.

Alice

Perhaps Jesus was hiding in a dog's intestines?

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Bennyhana on August 27, 2007, 01:34:37 PM

I don't see how that holds water.  Because a reprehensible person ascribes to a philosophy or religion, that invalidates the entire belief system?

In all fairness, there is the slight possibility that he really has changed.  It doesn't make his actions any less reprehensible, but how can we be so arrogant to claim to know his heart?

Its probably not likely, but in 1000 parallel universes I'd say maybe 7 Michael Vicks really have repented.  993 are just doing it for show and all of them are extremely disappointing and inconsistent for fantasy football purposes.

dazie

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on August 27, 2007, 06:42:08 PM

I don't see how that holds water.  Because a reprehensible person ascribes to a philosophy or religion, that invalidates the entire belief system?

In all fairness, there is the slight possibility that he really has changed.  It doesn't make his actions any less reprehensible, but how can we be so arrogant to claim to know his heart?

Its probably not likely, but in 1000 parallel universes I'd say maybe 7 Michael Vicks really have repented.  993 are just doing it for show and all of them are extremely disappointing and inconsistent for fantasy football purposes.

That's awesome.

Bennyhana

It's not that he ascribes to that religion, it's because that religion states that as long as he accepts Jesus Christ as his personal lord and savior, his sins will be forgiven, and no matter how moral my existence is, I'm going to hell if I do not accept Jesus.

I refuse to accept that.  I think it's a load of hooey, and if all the born again evangelicals are going to Heaven, then maybe Hell is going to be a better place anyway.

swolt

Quote from: Bennyhana on August 28, 2007, 07:22:10 AM

It's not that he ascribes to that religion, it's because that religion states that as long as he accepts Jesus Christ as his personal lord and savior, his sins will be forgiven, and no matter how moral my existence is, I'm going to hell if I do not accept Jesus.

I refuse to accept that.  I think it's a load of hooey, and if all the born again evangelicals are going to Heaven, then maybe Hell is going to be a better place anyway.
+
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

dazie

Dry then Catch

The point is maybe he really did turn his life around, though he was previously an asshole for some reason.  I for one am happy that people can turn their lives around, if its truly because of Jesus all the better. We should of be skeptical and he should be punished for his crime, but to say he is otherwise morally irredeemable is judgemental. 

Quote from: Bennyhana
I refuse to accept that. I think it's a load of hooey, and if all the born again evangelicals are going to Heaven, then maybe Hell is going to be a better place anyway.

Yup all Evangelical Christians are horrible worthless horrible people ::)

Beefy

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on August 28, 2007, 04:29:52 PM
The point is maybe he really did turn his life around

Catchr, I know you like to play devil's advocate in these things, and I usually love to read you doing so, but I know that you know Vick is full of crap and found nothing but a statement to help ease the public's scrutiny of his poor behavior.

It's amazing how people seem to only find Jesus after they've been caught doing something deplorable.  It's never while they're washing their car.

Jesus: There for you when it's convenient!

Dry then Catch

I know, as I said above there is a 99% chance he is full of it.  I didn't do it just to be contrary, I began to actually ponder that even a minute amount of these shysters might be truthful. Whatt does our society demand for proof of repentance?

Beefy

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on August 28, 2007, 05:37:16 PM
I know, as I said above there is a 99% chance he is full of it.  I didn't do it just to be contrary, I began to actually ponder that even a minute amount of these shysters might be truthful. Whatt does our society demand for proof of repentance?

I think actions that back up the statements, for one.  Not just what the court demands you do, but what you choose to do yourself.

Bennyhana

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on August 28, 2007, 04:29:52 PM

Quote from: Bennyhana
I refuse to accept that. I think it's a load of hooey, and if all the born again evangelicals are going to Heaven, then maybe Hell is going to be a better place anyway.

Yup all Evangelical Christians are horrible worthless horrible people ::)

I didn't say that.  I just said that I don't want to spend eternity with them.

Alice

You must have read a different Bible than I ever did.

Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin. But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.  Romans 3:20-24

Know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.  For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God.  I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!  Galatians 2:16-21

Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.  Mark 2:16

Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.  For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  John 3:14-16

All of you and all the people of Israel should know that it was in the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarean whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead; in his name this man stands before you healed.  He is 'the stone rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone.There is no salvation through anyone else, nor is there any other name under Heaven given to the human race by which we are to be saved.  Acts 4:10-12

He then brought them out and asked, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved? They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved--you and your household.  Acts 16:30-31

I will expose your righteousness and your works, and they will not benefit you.  Isaiah 57:12

Through Him, everyone who believes is justified from everything you could not be justified from under Moses' law.  Acts 13:39

And then there's the whole chapter of Revelation that explains that salvation keeps you out of hell. 

eo000

Do you ever start thinking about heaven, and get pissed off because someone that annoys you to no end will probably be there, and their soul will follow you around, torturing you in heaven as they did on Earth? Like your boss, or the super annoying relative that corners you at family gatherings, asking you about every detail of your life even though you know they aren't listening, they are just waiting you out so they can tell you about the fantastic things they've been doing, like their trip to Japan, and now they act like they are an expert on everything Japanese?

VikingJuice

I've gone back and retracked my statements above in the discussion with Alice because I think she makes many points I couldn't fully counter.  The Bible does have a very legalistic tone to it and I think the point I was trying to make became less clear the more I wrote.  My point was that the God I choose to believe in is more focused on the intent of the law rather than the letter of the law-meaning, He will justly judge people upon their own character, goodness, and worth rather than just the scale of saved versus unsaved. 

That said, the Bible does offer what it calls a certain guarantee.  By salvation, it in a way offers a contractually guaranteed ticket into the kingdom.  It says that there is no other way but I tend to think that there might be other ways but they are much less guaranteed.

PS.  I still think that while many people "find" God when it's convenient, only the sincere heart truly repents and will be truly forgiven.  And though God may forgive you in His kingdom, the US Court system doesn't forgive and Vick will still have to serve his time.

Alice

I think the hard thing about Christianity and religion in general, is that there are so many different ways to interpret almost everything in whatever "manual" goes along with your chosen religion.  The salvation through believing someone existed is one of the main reasons I am currently a recovering Christian - there's a lot to do with that topic in general that made me rethink my 20 odd years of Christianity. 

I tend to get along better with the Christians that honestly believe their God is a loving and forgiving God who is happier to judge people based on their self worth... but I myself cannot believe that based on the Biblical studies I've done.  I'm not saying you *can't* believe that, it's a great thing that you can, but I can't come to that conclusion simply from what the Bible says... I think it's more of a personal want/need for a merciful God.

There are times that I'm glad we were "forced" to memorize all sorts of crap from the Bible, and then there are times that I get frightened that I still know the general places to look in the Bible for major topics.  Hooray Bible camp!

Jessie

I think most religions are people taking things that are/might be in the bible, and twisting them to say what they want to believe.

I guess if you're doing that to make god less vengeful, that's better than using it to kill the gays.

VikingJuice

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=dw-vicksentencing121007&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Vick sentenced to at least 23 months.  A possibility exists that he will get out early for time served and good behavior, shaving off a few months, but considering that he got caught smoking pot DURING the trial, that may not happen either. 

Alice

VikingJuice

Bishamonten

dazie

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/01/27/vick.dogs.ap/index.html?iref=topnews

Excellent article.

Michael Vick is now in residence about 30 miles from my house.  It's articles like this one, and information like this in particular:
Quote from: CNN.com
The big dog -- 52 pounds -- is social, people-focused, happy now, it seems, wearing a rhinestone collar in his new home in sunny California.

But as Hector sits up, deep scars stand out on his chest, and his eyes are imploring.

Hector ought to be dead, Nuccio knows -- killed in a staged fight, executed for not winning or euthanized by those who see pit bulls seized in busts as "kennel trash," unsuited to any kind of normal life.

that make me want to drive over to Leavenworth and punch Michael Vick right in the nuts.

grace

Quote from: dazie on January 27, 2008, 07:05:35 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayoflife/01/27/vick.dogs.ap/index.html?iref=topnews

Excellent article.

Michael Vick is now in residence about 30 miles from my house.  It's articles like this one, and information like this in particular:
Quote from: CNN.com
The big dog -- 52 pounds -- is social, people-focused, happy now, it seems, wearing a rhinestone collar in his new home in sunny California.

But as Hector sits up, deep scars stand out on his chest, and his eyes are imploring.

Hector ought to be dead, Nuccio knows -- killed in a staged fight, executed for not winning or euthanized by those who see pit bulls seized in busts as "kennel trash," unsuited to any kind of normal life.

that make me want to drive over to Leavenworth and punch Michael Vick right in the nuts.

what a cruel bastard

dazie

grace

Quote from: dazie on January 27, 2008, 07:38:08 PM
Me or Vick?

;)

they should hang him...some of those dogs may never become socialized. Pits are awesome dogs, rotties too.

grace

what a face.

[attachment deleted by admin]

VikingJuice

Quote from: grace on January 27, 2008, 07:49:34 PM
Quote from: dazie on January 27, 2008, 07:38:08 PM
Me or Vick?

;)

they should hang him...some of those dogs may never become socialized. Pits are awesome dogs, rotties too.

I always thought Rottweilers were just naturally aggressive because that was all I'd seen growing up out in the country as a youngster but this summer TOTALLY changed my perceptions of them.  My aunt in California has a Rottweiler and a Doberman (which I also mistakenly thought was very aggressive) and these two dogs, while big and VERY imposing, were the most playful, sweet, attention-whoring dogs I'd seen in a very long time.  Sure they'd growl when they'd here strange noises or things startled them, but aside from that, they were playful and loving.  The Rottweiler took a special liking to me and would wake me up with nasty sloppy dog kisses each morning.  It was gross but I appreciated the affection from what I would normally think of as a huge violent beast.

I don't know that I'd have them around small children, mostly just because small children are a potential target for any animal larger than them but around adults or kids 80 lbs or larger I think would be just fine.  They're just like any other well loved dog would be.

Alice

Quote from: VikingJuice on January 27, 2008, 10:07:52 PM
The Rottweiler took a special liking to me and would wake me up with nasty sloppy dog kisses each morning.  It was gross but I appreciated the affection from what I would normally think of as a huge violent beast.

I don't know that I'd have them around small children, mostly just because small children are a potential target for any animal larger than them but around adults or kids 80 lbs or larger I think would be just fine.  They're just like any other well loved dog would be.

Yay!  I'm glad you got to have a good experience with a Rott.  They really can be such loving, affectionate dogs. 

VikingJuice

Quote from: Alice on January 27, 2008, 10:11:44 PM
Quote from: VikingJuice on January 27, 2008, 10:07:52 PM
The Rottweiler took a special liking to me and would wake me up with nasty sloppy dog kisses each morning.  It was gross but I appreciated the affection from what I would normally think of as a huge violent beast.

Yay!  I'm glad you got to have a good experience with a Rott.  They really can be such loving, affectionate dogs. 

She even liked to wrestle but her teeth were WAY to sharp and powerful to make that a regular family activity.  She could easily break skin without trying to just because of her size.

Jessie

I love Rottweilers.  They are smart and sweet dogs, if they're cared for properly.

grace

Quote from: Jessie on January 28, 2008, 06:18:16 PM
I love Rottweilers.  They are smart and sweet dogs, if they're cared for properly.

a friend in my neighborhood breeds them, they are adorable pups !!!
my dogs slobber, but rotties REALLY slobber. i was feeding one pieces of bread, trying to teach him to sit, my sandals were covered in strings of slimy drool....

VikingJuice

Quote from: grace on January 28, 2008, 06:36:20 PM

my dogs slobber, but rotties REALLY slobber. i was feeding one pieces of bread, trying to teach him to sit, my sandals were covered in strings of slimy drool....

Basset hounds are bad about that too.  They're like slime factories.

grace

Quote from: VikingJuice on January 28, 2008, 07:12:27 PM

bassets stink too ....big time dog body odor.

VikingJuice

Quote from: grace on January 28, 2008, 07:51:47 PM
Quote from: VikingJuice on January 28, 2008, 07:12:27 PM

bassets stink too ....big time dog body odor.

My nose is so sensitive to stink that most dogs trigger that response from me.  I loathe the times when I walk into someone's house and instantly smell that they have a dog.  I had a neighbor when I was really young who had a place like that.  The only time it didn't reek of funky  dog stink was when it reeked of nasty burned grease stink.

Jessie

When we went trick or treating this year, there was  house that smelled like dog from the instant you crossed their property line.  It was GROSS.

Alice

I worry that my house smells like that, sometimes.  I got an air purifier though - so hopefully not.  It usually just smells like a hotel for some reason.  I think it may be the carpet.  :-\

dazie

Unless it's a smoking room, I actually kind of like the way hotel rooms smell.  *grin*  Sexy.

dazie

And he's an Eagle now.

I guess I know who I won't be rooting for this year.

Beefy

Quote from: dazie on August 14, 2009, 07:52:55 AM
And he's an Eagle now.

I guess I know who I won't be rooting for this year.

Yep.

Alice

His press conference today pissed me off.

He "made a horrible mistake".  No, you dipshit, what you did is far worse than a mistake.  Drunkenly kissing your wife's best friend once is a mistake.  Making a U-Turn in a no U-Turn lane is a mistake. 

Running, funding, breeding and executing dogs for dog fighting for 6 years is not a fucking mistake.  That is a long term, blatant decision.

You drowned dogs, hung dogs, doused them with water then electrocuted dogs, and slammed their bodies and skulls onto the ground until they were dead.  How exactly is that a mistake?  That's a sick fucking brain of a man who has some serious delusions of grandeur. 

He's not sorry he did it, he's sorry he got caught and had to pay so much in fines and repirations that he needed to declare bankruptcy.

Fuck Michael Vick.

/rant

VikingJuice

Yeah, I've had a real hard time with his whole "made a mistake" thing.  The NFL Network has been referring to his "mistake" in the same sort of 'oopsy it'll never happen again' kind of indifference.  I'm inclined to agree with Alice that it was an ongoing series of horrible choices to mistreat, torture, and kill dogs that had done nothing to deserve such treatment.  That's no mistake, that's willful abuse.

Jessie

dazie

Alice

dazie

Quote from: Alice on August 14, 2009, 01:00:34 PM
Quote from: dazie on August 14, 2009, 12:57:30 PM
Quote from: Jessie on August 14, 2009, 12:18:55 PM
Fuck Michael Vick.

Not with um, anyone's dick thanks.

With Ron Jeremy's please.

oo- even better.  John Holmes'.  He's dead.  That'd be way grosser.

swolt

A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Bishamonten

I hate football and, in general, athletes.   However, he paid the recompense that was required by law. 

Still a fuckwad, though, I suppose. 

Alice

Quote from: Bishamonten on August 14, 2009, 11:25:16 PM
I hate football and, in general, athletes.   However, he paid the recompense that was required by law. 

Still a fuckwad, though, I suppose. 

I love football.  He did pay the recompense and I think he has every right to try and play again.  However, I think Philly is retarded for letting him come back.  Mostly because this isn't even close to the first time he's had issues with the law.

Alice