News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

City Slickers

Started by VikingJuice, August 03, 2008, 01:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VikingJuice

So I'm watching City Slickers for like....probably the 50th time or more because it was just coming this afternoon.  I love this movie and it's been one of my all-time favorites since it came out.  Anyway, I notice the kid who plays his son looks really familiar.  I start running through all the folks that it might be and then it hits me, it's Jake Gyllenhal.  IMDB confirmed it.  And the daughter was Billy Crystal's real daughter.  She's grown into quite the little hottie at roughly 31 or so.

Beefy

I watched it for the first time in years a few weeks ago.  Made me miss Bruno Kirby again.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Beefy on August 03, 2008, 01:28:26 PM
I watched it for the first time in years a few weeks ago.  Made me miss Bruno Kirby again.

Yeah, I always liked Bruno.  He was really fun in When Harry Met Sally too.  His dialog with Billy Crystal's character was really good throughout.

dazie

That movie came out right before Tim was born.  We went to see it and the whole "I made a cow" part cracked me up.

The day Tim was born, the docs handed him to me, and since I was drugged beyond rational thought, I turned to Ursus and said "Look hon!  I made a cow!"
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

BigDun

Oooh! Look Ursus, Timmy's!
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt