News:

04/12/07 - Congrats to dots for snatching the real 200,000th post! Riding on her coattails, I guess we can spare some kudos to Jessie for the less real 200,000th post.

Main Menu

Ocean's 12

Started by sapphirehart, April 16, 2005, 05:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sapphirehart

Okay, so Terry and I watched it last night.  Just like the Ocean's 11, this movie must be watched at least twice to figure it out.  It's somewhat confusing unless you are REALLY paying attention.

I liked the way the original heist...hiest (or however you spell it) was referenced throughout the movie.  If you didn't watch the first movie, then the second movie won't make any sense. 

Beefy

Vincent Cassel needed more screen time.

eo000

Quote from: Beef on April 16, 2005, 06:56:53 PM
So did Matthew Lillard.

dazie

Quote from: sapphirehart on April 16, 2005, 05:52:49 PM
I liked the way the original heist...hiest (or however you spell it) was referenced throughout the movie.  If you didn't watch the first movie, then the second movie won't make any sense. 

Heh.  I'm thinking that should read "if you didn't watch the 2nd movie, then the third movie won't make any sense."

LONG LIVE THE RAT PACK!

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Beefy

eo000

Quote from: Beef on April 16, 2005, 08:16:56 PM
Quote from: eo000 on April 16, 2005, 07:50:03 PM
Quote from: Beef on April 16, 2005, 06:56:53 PM
So did Matthew Lillard.

???
right near the very end, when clooney was talking about there always being some young guy trying to take over the tops spot.

Beefy

I don't remember Lillard in it at all.

ignom

I watched Ocean's Twelve last night, and it was a piece.of.shit.

I think it qualifies for one of the worst sequels ever.

I don't remember Lillard, either.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

eo000

he was only there for a moment at the end of the film as clooney was talking about getting out of it because there was always going to be someone younger shooting for the top spot.

Bishamonten

Quote from: eo000 on April 23, 2005, 02:57:53 PM
he was only there for a moment at the end of the film as clooney was talking about getting out of it because there was always going to be someone younger shooting for the top spot.

That was Vincent Cassel.

eo000

Quote from: Bishamonten on April 23, 2005, 06:42:11 PM

That was Vincent Cassel.
:-[ i still think he needed more screen time.  :blah:

Bishamonten

Quote from: eo000 on April 23, 2005, 06:47:38 PM
Quote from: Bishamonten on April 23, 2005, 06:42:11 PM

That was Vincent Cassel.
:-[ i still think he needed more screen time.  :blah:
He -was- doing a good job spraying those plants.

Beefy