News:

04/12/07 - Congrats to dots for snatching the real 200,000th post! Riding on her coattails, I guess we can spare some kudos to Jessie for the less real 200,000th post.

Main Menu

Zardoz!

Started by Jessie, April 30, 2007, 02:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070948/

Carroll and I watched that this weekend.  It is maybe the worst movie I've ever seen.  I don't even know what it was about.

The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, and makes new life, and poisons the earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the gun shoots death, and purifies the earth of the filth of brutals. Go forth and kill!
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

BigDun

My wife and I saw this on our honeymoon in Jamaica. We can never look at Sean Connery the same again.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Jessie

We gave up before the end.  According to IMDB comments we missed something that brought this crazy nonsense all together into something brilliant and thought provoking.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

BigDun

I think brilliant and thought provoking are a bit much. It did make a little more sense if you watched it to the end.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Beefy

I saw that in college.  Early 93, I believe.  We were trapped indoors during a blizzard.

I can remember all that and who I was with, I can remember the trek to Tower Video through the blizarrd to rent, like, eight movies.  I can remember eating out of the vending machines.  But all I can remember from Zardoz is the awful costumes and wondering about the unique drugs that everyone involved with that film must have been on.