News:

Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories.

Main Menu

Upcoming Star Wars game for PS3 and 360

Started by Beefy, February 12, 2007, 07:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennyhana

Quote from: Beefy on February 12, 2007, 07:21:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/v/TPBPYexEEoA

Why bother carrying a light saber if you can use telekinesis on them?  In fact, why are the rebels always in so much trouble if they are so powerful?

Alice

Need.

And although some of the rebels are powerful, the dark side of the force is more powerful in the short term.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Alice on February 12, 2007, 08:18:48 PM
Need.

And although some of the rebels are powerful, the dark side of the force is more powerful in the short term.

"Not stronger, just easier."
-Yoda

DownSouth

I have Lego Star Wars for 360 but eo won't come over and set the damn thing up.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Bishamonten

This was premiered about 7 or so months ago.  In fact, it was shown and then quickly pulled from every video site on the net.  Rumor has it that it's going to end up on the wii since most development companies didn't think the wii was going to be huge and are now running to catch up.  That being said, if it doesn't go to the Wii, it might be the straw that breaks my wallets back and pushes me to buy a 360.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Bishamonten on February 13, 2007, 09:44:19 AM
This was premiered about 7 or so months ago.  In fact, it was shown and then quickly pulled from every video site on the net.  Rumor has it that it's going to end up on the wii since most development companies didn't think the wii was going to be huge and are now running to catch up.  That being said, if it doesn't go to the Wii, it might be the straw that breaks my wallets back and pushes me to buy a 360.

Prices HAVE come down.  I've even been considering it for maybe a summer project.  I've played Gears of War and its so kewl.

Bishamonten

On a side note, I'm willing to bet that the video above is all pre render and not gameplay.

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

Quote from: Bishamonten on February 13, 2007, 07:23:26 PM
On a side note, I'm willing to bet that the video above is all pre render and not gameplay.

That would suck.

You're probably right.