News:

11/9/05: Bennyhana hits the 100,000th post. Way to go, Benny! Your real doll should arrive shortly.

Main Menu

Aliens, Clone Wars style

Started by Beefy, February 16, 2007, 10:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennyhana

Cool.  There are two things that might prevent me from actually watching such a show.  1. The aliens don't, in my opinion, look menacing enough.  Part of what made the series so compelling was the super-creepy look of the aliens.  2. No Ripley.  For my money, the Ripley character was also a big part of the series.  Even in the 4th one, she was a character that through no fault of her own was thrust into these situations where she had to be a total courageous badass, and she rose to the occaision.

Jessie

I want to let Timothy watch the Alien series.  I'm not sure if he's ready for it yet, though.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

There's no better way to tell if he's ready, than to subject him to it.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Jessie on February 16, 2007, 03:05:35 PM
I want to let Timothy watch the Alien series.  I'm not sure if he's ready for it yet, though.

I think I was in 4th grade when I saw Aliens. Whenever it was in heavy rotation on cable, I used to watch it a lot.  I didn't see the first one for awhile, though. 

Jessie

I actually think he'd like it a lot.  And really, he's seen a lot of movies that might be a little out of his age range.  He's seen Slither, and that definitely had a fair bit of colorful language.  I dunno, though.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

Anything with Nathan Fillion is automatically okay for anyone to watch.

Bishamonten

Quote from: Alice on February 16, 2007, 03:23:45 PM
Anything with Nathan Fillion is automatically okay for anyone to watch.

"I'm Bill Pardy"

VikingJuice

Quote from: Jessie on February 16, 2007, 03:05:35 PM

If you do, make him watch in sequence and stop after Aliens.  The rest go downhill fast. I guess the 4th one was okay but #3 sucked ass.