News:

STFU & GBTW

Main Menu

Help me

Started by Jessie, April 10, 2005, 10:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

In the past three days I've watched The Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood, The Butterfly Effect, and Miss Congeniality.

The worst part is that I didn't hate any of them.  I didn't love them, but I didn't hate them.

I thought The Butterfly Effect would be more interesting than it actually was, but it wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen.  It was pretty poorly acted, especially the beginning.  I thought - oh god I can't believe I'm going to say this - that Ashton was kinda attractive with the beard. 

I think I'm developing some kind of shaggy beard fetish.  I think it started with the guy in The Notebook.  He really pulled that look off.  Then there was Bish, of course.  This is new for me, I've never been a big fan of facial hair, except on ugly people, because it hides the ugly.  And I've always liked a five o'clock shadow type of look.

Where was I going with this?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

nishi

i like beards a great deal on some people. that shaggy thing can be really hard to pull off successfully - i think it often requires some kind of professional beard coiffing, which sounds frightening.

perhaps bish has a secret beard coif-er?
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.