News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Main Menu

Consoles and Controllers

Started by BigDun, November 23, 2006, 12:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDun

Ok, so here is a question. What gaming platforms/accessories do you have?

I have (or have access to):

XBox with wireless controllers and joystick pads
XBox 360 with wireless controllers
Wii with nunchuks
Playstation Portable

I haven't borrowed the PS3 yet so I don't know what kind of controllers it comes with.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Gamplayerx

I have a computer and a mouse.  And a deck of cards.  And I'm pretty sure there are some board games in a box somewhere.

Jessie

I have a PS2 with about 10-15 games.  I don't know what they are, or how to play them, so don't ask.

I have an entire closet full of board games, and TWO decks of cards.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

Atari
Nintendo
Super Nintendo
Playstation 2 (had a Playstation, but didn't need that anymore)
Xbox
Sega Dreamcast
Nintendo Game Cube
Some other system my bro got me that sucks and I can't remember the name of it.  It was one of those attempts at a "virtual" console... it came with a bowling ball shaped controller to play bowling with, tennis controller for tennis, etc.

We have controllers for all of them and a mic for the Xbox karaoke and 4 dance pads for DDR.  Oh, and the Power Pad and gun for Nintendo.

Gamplayerx

What about your guitar hero gear?

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 23, 2006, 08:04:32 PM
What about your guitar hero gear?
Oh yeah!

And two guitars - one black & white, one cherry.

Gamplayerx

Good thing I was here.  You almost shorted yourself in the "my gaming prowess is bigger than yours" contest!

swolt

I currently own no consoles. That makes me sad.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

ReBurn

I currently own:

Atari 2600
Atari Jaguar - Tempest 2000 totally rocks!
Atari Lynx - My father-in-law lost my Blue Lightning cart!  I can't find another one!
NES
Super NES
Gamecube
Gameboy Advance
PlayStation
PlayStation 2
Sega Dreamcast
Xbox
Xbox360 - Intellivision Lives in 720p!

And I just scored a Wii on eBay for hardly anything over retail.  I could tell by the seller's email that he was pretty ticked that it didn't go for more.  But rules is rules.  I'm going to wrap it and put it under the tree for the kids.

As far as controllers and accessories go, my NES has the light gun.  For the PS2 I have Dance Dance Revolution and three dance mats.  I used to be pretty good at that.  And the Eye Toy.  And Karaoke Revolution with the USB headset.  I see Guitar Hero somewhere in my future.  Everything else is just normal controllers.  I have two wireless controllers for the 360.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

dazie

Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 23, 2006, 05:29:59 PM
I have a computer and a mouse.  And a deck of cards.  And I'm pretty sure there are some board games in a box somewhere.

ditto.

And I have Twister.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Beefy

Intellivision
NES
Playstation
PS2
PC
Closet full of board games (they help prop the skeletons up)

Gamplayerx

I also have a pool table, a basketball free throw game, dart board, bicycle, swimming pool -- oh, wait.  Those require movement.

Jessie

Speaking of Guitar Hero...if you buy Guitar Hero II, do youhave to buy a new guitar, or just the disc, or what?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on November 24, 2006, 12:48:20 PM
Speaking of Guitar Hero...if you buy Guitar Hero II, do youhave to buy a new guitar, or just the disc, or what?
You do not need a new guitar if you already have one.  You can just buy the disc.

ReBurn

Quote from: Alice on November 24, 2006, 12:53:11 PM
Quote from: Jessie on November 24, 2006, 12:48:20 PM
You do not need a new guitar if you already have one.  You can just buy the disc.
I played Guitar Hero again today.  That game rocks so hard!

And Gamp...the Wii happens to require movement.  That's why my wife signed off so quickly on the purchase.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

eo000

I have the xbox 360 and two wireless controllers.  I get rid of the old consoles.

Bishamonten

Not counting the ones that are in boxes.

Playstation
Playstation 2
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo Wii( two wiimotes, 2 'chucks, and a classic controller )

No interest whatsoever in the PS3.  If I ended up getting a new console it'd be the 360, but right now the Wii is love.

FalloutBoy

I had a ball and paddle....but then the cord snapped...now it's just a paddle.  :-\

XBox
PS2
GameCube

DownSouth

PS2, Gamecube, penis, and a Nintendo 64 somewhere.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!