News:

"I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things I have not." --Lucille Ball

Main Menu

Metalocalypse

Started by Dry then Catch, November 02, 2006, 03:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dry then Catch

I'm not a huge fan of Adult Swim or any CN shows, but this is hilarious amazing.  I don't even know much about heavy metal.  This is parody sort of like a Spinal Tap on cartoon. 

The band "Dethklok"

11:30 Sundays, but they are all over youtube

edit: better link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=761737311208929587&q=Metalocalypse+episode+1

Dry then Catch

from other sources

Nathan Explosion - lead singer doesn't realize a band that has not broken up can't reunite.  favorite drink is  100 beers

William Murderface- plays the bass guitar and is the most hate-filled man on the planet. He is a nihilist and hates no one more than himself.

Pickles the Drummer plays the drums and was raised in Wisconsin an has a Midwestern accent.  Is the only band member who reads the newspaper and knows what a grocery store is

Skwisgaar Skwigelf is the lead guitarist of the band and also the fastest guitarist alive, as well as the tallest guitarist alive.  From sweden and calls grocery stores "food libraries"

Toki Wartooth is the rhythm guitarist and the second fastest guitarist alive, though he can't read music. and is chronically depressed and Norweigan.

Jessie

It was really funny that one day when that one dude just started bleeding all over the place.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Jessie on November 02, 2006, 04:51:33 PM
It was really funny that one day when that one dude just started bleeding all over the place.

that could be so many episodes

they want to make coffee more metal, blacker than the blackest. 

its hard to be quotebale since so much of it rides on the voice acting and situation